i am fuming mad

B4ev6is

Thanks a lot ref you gave a red card that was never changed the game cheating git. But i am most angrey at that performances no fight or spirt were has attacking derby gone. I just just feel numb right now i think steve mac needs to make a couple smart buys even if they costs us a few more million.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of us agree B4, but getting yourself angry won't do any good mate, there isn't much we can do about it unfortunately. Just relax, think about how far we've come since Pearson was here and look forward to some more mad transfer rumours and hopefully a Chris Martin return. And of course, always remember, 'could be worse, you could support Forest.'

Sith Happens
13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Thanks a lot ref you gave a red card that was never changed the game cheating git. But i am most angrey at that performances no fight or spirt were has attacking derby gone. I just just feel numb right now i think steve mac needs to make a couple smart buys even if they costs us a few more million.

He didn't cheat, he made a judgement which maybe if he saw the replay he would change his mind but he doesn't have that luxury.

Have a beer and enjoy your evening B4. A few days ago TNS in the Welsh Premier League broke a record for the most amount of consecutive wins and that was something like 27. You know what that means? No team has won every single game they've played in a season. No team will likely ever win every game they play in a season and certainly never in this division. You win some, you lose some. Today we lost. I'm still confident we're strong enough to finish in the top 6 sides for this season. If you're not confident that we're strong enough, hopefully you feel we are come the end of the month.

Cheer up, there are much more important things to be fuming about than the result of one football match.

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Oh come off it mate every single derby fan saw it was not a red card a freaking joke.

It was questionable but if it had happened at pride park to one of ours we would be asking for a red.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He won the ball fair and square bull call from the ref and he knows it.

And even fair fans after the game that it was never a red card.

Referee made a judgement. Even consulted his Lino..... swings and roundabouts 

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He won the ball fair and square bull call from the ref and he knows it.

And even fair fans after the game that it was never a red card.

You cannot throw an accusation that he cheated, he didn't. He made a judgement based on what he or his linesman saw at the time, right or wrong, but I can see why it was given even though I don't think it was red.

Archived