i am fuming mad

B4ev6is

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Thanks a lot ref you gave a red card that was never changed the game cheating git. But i am most angrey at that performances no fight or spirt were has attacking derby gone. I just just feel numb right now i think steve mac needs to make a couple smart buys even if they costs us a few more million.

You paying ? 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there B4 and agree with you , tackle was a yellow at most , the player and team mates got Jacob sent off with their over reaction , dont think it changed the result , one game to far for the Rams , the hard work of the last couple of months is beginning to wear us down

B4 , I'm quite new to this forum but I love your passion. I, like you, was disappointed not only today but on Saturday when we again were very average. That said I remember how low I felt after the Huddersfield last minute defeat. I could no way have imagined that in the new year we would be two points of the play offs. There's a long way to go and has we already know, a few bad results don't mean the season is over. Chin up as there's still 63 pts to play for. 

B4 - Vardy didn't get his overturned and this challenge was worse than Vardy's.

Anyway, Butterfield is crap, so let's be happy we have three games without him. You're saying all the time we should see some youth in the team so maybe Elsnik will start at West Brom?

Just remembered - Bryson is our only other fit attacking midfield - and he's the worst of the lot.

You see poor decissions all the time in football from under 7 to World Cup finals. Until they embrace technology and have a fourth official viewing video evidence before the decissions made we will continue to be shafted as will every other team.

having cards rescinded after the games been lost is no good when there are hundreds of millions at stake 

It wont be overturned.

I havent even seen the incident, but from what is being reported, he didnt get much of tha ball, and it was a full blooded challenge. Only the really dumb (and craig ramage) dont realise the rules have changed since 1995 or whenever it was all about winning the ball. Red Cards are given for reckless challenges these days, and they dont get over turned. Doesnt really matter if the challenge caught the player or not.

Probably didnt help having so many games in quick succession when hasnt been in full training for very long.

Same for Olssen.

But you have to call it bad luck when we have 4 left backs out.

I dont think many other squads in the division could survive for LBs all out injured and still find someone else to cover

Archived