DcFc Dyycheee

Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

Latest Updates

4 hours ago, eddie said:

Say it isn't so. I am assured that Kenny Burns is an ex-player and people hang on his every word.

I'm sorry, let me read that again. Kenny Burns is an ex-player and people ought to be hung for believing every word.

Hanged

tut tut . 

12 minutes ago, Derbados said:

If this deal is a dead duck then I'd turn my attention to Jordon Mutch, Derby lad, proper box to box midfielder and he's got an absolute rifle of a shot on him.

How Mutch would he cost?

6 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Deal with Villa done

20.05 Notts Post (daily blog)?

and Daily Express?

Yeh and both quoting HITC website which Is dodgy to say the least 

19 minutes ago, Derbados said:

If this deal is a dead duck then I'd turn my attention to Jordon Mutch, Derby lad, proper box to box midfielder and he's got an absolute rifle of a shot on him.

One goal every 10 games doesn't seem to suggest he fits the bill of a goal-scoring midfielder we're reported to be looking for

6 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

One goal every 10 games doesn't seem to suggest he fits the bill of a goal-scoring midfielder we're reported to be looking for

Whilst true about his goal scoring you have to consider that he hasn't really had a good run  in the anywhere other than cardiff in 13/14 where he scored 7 goals in 35 appearances. Which is decent for a midfielder. 

30 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Hanged

tut tut . 

Beat me to it. The rule is that people are hanged and pictures are hung (unless Eddie meant that Burns should be hung from a hook if you could find a hook strong enough that is). ;)