Lansbury exhibition in gamesmanship

Sparkle

21 hours ago, Norman said:

December the 4th sees "Henri with an i" posing with his best mate. His best mate is a bit mad, but is supposedly rich. Maybe "Henri with an i" can get some new jeans that don't have holes in them if he asks his new best mate for more money.

CMyZvh5WsAAmGvA.jpg

******* tits.

Is he going to a fancy dress, as a scarecrow? 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Ramkesian said:

Looks like the best mate was expecting Andy Reid with the nibbles on display.....

"Mr Simpson, a Mars Bar is not a sprinkle".

1 hour ago, Mick Brolly said:

So Dummett and Shelvey have their red cards rescinded so surely Mr Look at me Lansbury will get a ban for being a cheating red dog tosser!

His ban starts after Sunday - he's had 9 yellow cards this season.

My money's on an early yellow followed by a straight red, for a nice 5-game ban to see him over Christmas.

Then seeing how the Newcastle players 'got off', Forest will launch an appeal which is deemed 'frivolous', and an extra game will be added.

Forest fans up in arms claiming only rescinded because its Newcastle.... To be fair there is part of me that probably agrees with them.

15 minutes ago, Norman said:

My tattoos make me a right hard man. You want catch me falling over in the box like this other wimpy footballers.

tumblr_lsyejvh6BJ1qj5n3xo1_500.jpg

I wish I had his money, I wish I was as good at football as him. I do however thank god I am not a massive bellend like he is. You can only assume his IQ must be about 40 to even think that's a good picture to pose for.

Archived