Current Form

loweman2

Burton again, run very very well indeed and I've been about 4 times as an away fan. They could do more outside the ground and more for kids but ticket prices always favourable and just a steady, progressive club with everyone pulling in the same direction.

Not sure if its still the same but certainly back in league 2 a few seasons ago I was always very impressed and very happy to visit the Pirelli.

They deserve all they have achieved and I hope they stay up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

It's getting better !

IMG_3613.JPG

Its very good. Who would have thought a few weeeks ago we would be within 4 points of the play offs. Top 6 by christmas please then cement the place.

38 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

If we had beaten Huddersfield the other week we would have already been in a play off position !!

if we hadnt had pearson as manager we would also. makes it more fun this way.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

3 goals against in 8 games is fantastic.

The formidable defensive manager Nigel Pearson conceded 9 goals in 9 games. Which admittedly is a good record. 3 in 8 is incredible. We'd have to concede 6 against Forest to match Pearson's defensive record.

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

The formidable defensive manager Nigel Pearson conceded 9 goals in 9 games. Which admittedly is a good record. 3 in 8 is incredible. We'd have to concede 6 against Forest to match Pearson's defensive record.

Well now you've tempted fate...

5 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Well now you've tempted fate...

I can see it now. 7 man Derby struggle to a 7-6 win after Lansbury gets four players dismissed by telling the ref they pulled on his pigtails when no one was looking.

Archived