Wolves vs Derby County - matchday thread.

Rev

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Jeez you really hate Vydra don't you mate? How about the misses from our other players in the first half?

We had some great opportunities in the first half, but none were as clear as Vydra's.

I don't hate him at all, it as just an awful miss. Any striker at any level should be putting that away. He was eight yard out, all the time in the world with the GK massively out of position.. 

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

We had some great opportunities in the first half, but none were as clear as Vydra's.

I don't hate him at all, it as just an awful miss. Any striker at any level should be putting that away. He was eight yard out, all the time in the world with the GK massively out of position.. 

What about Bent's chance in the first minute?

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Surely their first goal is offside? I can't be the only one seeing this? Their player receiving the flick-on was beyond all of our defenders and ahead of the ball.

MrRam is still on about it. Offside twice he says.  Offside when the ball was played and when he received it. Anyway. 

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Surely their first goal is offside? I can't be the only one seeing this? Their player receiving the flick-on was beyond all of our defenders and ahead of the ball.

I've just freeze framed it and I think he was behind the ball when it was headed on. 

Good old Holloway "both teams need to be attacking as they are poor defensively" yeah that's second best defensive record Derby he is talking about. Sure we have frailties, but Jesus wept.

bless him I bet he was praying we would get tonked today so he could go full pelt for us. He is desperate to highlight how good wolves are in the "match analysis"

Just now, cosmic said:

What about Bent's chance in the first minute?

That was nowhere near as good a chance as the Sky commentators were making out.  It was a volley dropping over his own shoulder, they're very difficult to time correctly.  The fact he scored one very similar 15 minutes later (albeit from further out) and we're talking about it as goal of the season, tells you how difficult those chances are.

Thank gawd for that!

I was bordering on being physically ill watching that last 15 minutes my stomach was so knotted.

I haven't been so tense for us to hold on since the second Newcastle game in 2007-8.

And now we're only four points from a playoff spot (ignoring 22 clubs having a game-in-hand because it suits me!)

Just now, KBB said:

Good old Holloway "both teams need to be attacking as they are poor defensively" yeah that's second best defensive record Derby he is talking about. Sure we have frailties, but Jesus wept.

bless him I bet he was praying we would get tonked today so he could go full pelt for us. He is desperate to highlight how good wolves are in the "match analysis"

hes a ******* idiot

bitter cos hes not in SM's shoes

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Vydra is real quality - just needs to do the simple thing sometimes, but his effort saved was not a bad effort at all, their keeper got just enough contact with his leg to get it on the post 

It really was an awful effort. Their keeper should not have even had a chance to get close to it.

3 minutes ago, KBB said:

Whilst I agree with you, he can only go on what he has seen on us in this game and past games on sky unlike us

Archived