Top Scorers prediction

RamLad1884

Obviously there would have been a thread for this pre-season but now the macs back who do we think will end up top scorer? Will ince or Bent find there McLaren form? Maybe Blackman/weimann/camara might finally find their feet? Then obviously there's our 8mill stoked in vydra plus possibly Martin if they can get him back in january

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Obviously there would have been a thread for this pre-season but now the macs back who do we think will end up top scorer? Will ince or Bent find there McLaren form? Maybe Blackman/weimann/camara might finally find their feet? Then obviously there's our 8mill stoked in vydra plus possibly Martin if they can get him back in january

Think it'll be Vydra. 

He's going to have to adapt to Mac's system now, Don't think Mac will want to build the team purely around Vydra. 

Martin can't come back until at LEAST January. If even that, Owen Bradley was saying that we don't know whether he can come back at all. 

Sure if Fulham paid along the lines of a £3m loan fee, given what he has achieved for them to date they'd happily take a £1.5m reimbursement, end it early and get him off their wage bill.   There will always be a way but it may take money.

Vydra, without a doubt.

Lethal through balls with Vydra and any 2 from 6 latching on to make merry with opposition back lines, and if they park the bus, Hughes and Butterfield picking the lock.

I think attacking flair coupled with defensive incompetence is going to be our modus operandi for the rest of the season.   

5 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Bryson...

Ince could have a good season now he's with someone who understands his game and can motivate him

Agreed, we've seen possibly the best that ince can be and the worst, certainly think the former of the two will return under mac. Personally I can see ince be the more likely to be top scorer 

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Vydra, without a doubt.

Lethal through balls with Vydra and any 2 from 6 latching on to make merry with opposition back lines, and if they park the bus, Hughes and Butterfield picking the lock.

I think attacking flair coupled with defensive incompetence is going to be our modus operandi for the rest of the season.   

As long as the former is greater than the latter then I will be happy 

Archived