Paul Simpson & Eric Steele

RamsPolls

Does anyone know if these 2 will be joining the backroom staff? 

I'm sure Paul Simpson is available but not too sure on Steele. 

Think he is working for the FA now isn't he? 

I hope they both can come as Grant looked unstoppable in the 13/14 season due to Steele's work and Simpson is a fan favourite.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

Possibly. 

Would you keep Phillips? 

To me nothing has changed since he came in. If anything the goals have dried up.

I'm not sure it's up to us to judge that. I think playing style has done more to dry up goals than bad coaching has. If McClaren didn't want him, he wouldn't be here. If Mac wants him to stay, then I'll buy into that plan.

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

Does anyone know if these 2 will be joining the backroom staff? 

I'm sure Paul Simpson is available but not too sure on Steele. 

Think he is working for the FA now isn't he? 

I hope they both can come as Grant looked unstoppable in the 13/14 season due to Steele's work and Simpson is a fan favourite.

Steele is still at St George coaching, anyway he and Simmo won't come back. 

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

are you Actually a Derby fan? Why are you on here?

I don't need to answer you but over the last 5 years ive enjoyed watching derby county since bryso joined and probably seen more games than you  , but over the last 18 months the club is the laughing stock of English football , hiring and firing at will and to bring a guy back who has blown 2 chances of getting to the premiership is beyond belief and just makes the club a joke

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

I don't need to answer you but over the last 5 years ive enjoyed watching derby county since bryso joined and probably seen more games than you  , but over the last 18 months the club is the laughing stock of English football , hiring and firing at will and to bring a guy back who has blown 2 chances of getting to the premiership is beyond belief and just makes the club a joke

see, that's where we differ. Did Bryson miss an open goal or two? or was it McClaren firstly? If we've been a laughing stock for 18 months, McClaren wasn't here! We fired managers cos they were not doing the do. Did Bryson play well under these hired and fired managers? I don't think so. You were whining earlier that these managers don't play him in his best position, but you defend them against being sacked? You say BLOWN 2 chances, I say CREATED 2 chances. That's the difference between me (a loyal Derby fan) and you (a cling on).

5 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Bryson had his best season under McClaren. Nobody saw him as an attacking midfielder before or since. 

Archived