Paul Simpson & Eric Steele

RamsPolls

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

see, that's where we differ. Did Bryson miss an open goal or two? or was it McClaren firstly? If we've been a laughing stock for 18 months, McClaren wasn't here! We fired managers cos they were not doing the do. Did Bryson play well under these hired and fired managers? I don't think so. You were whining earlier that these managers don't play him in his best position, but you defend them against being sacked? You say BLOWN 2 chances, I say CREATED 2 chances. That's the difference between me (a loyal Derby fan) and you (a cling on).

are you the clown going around down there just now , uve as much idea about football as one that's for sure , let me put this straight for you , no picking the right team at Wembley cost derby promotion fact , him getting approached by Newcastle and no giving a monkeys for a few months cost derby promotion fact but hey ho lets give him another shot at it and remember I know a lot more than you ,so what bryso missed a chance ,I'm afraid that's what happens in football and as for craig playing well id put that down to them saying we want you holding and not making runs into the box , whatever hes told to do he will do what the club wants as that's the type of guy he is and remember he showed a bit of loyalty to the football club turning down the chance to be a premiership player whilst stevie boy wasted your clubs ambition by fannying about re Newcastle united

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Bryson had his best season under McClaren. Nobody saw him as an attacking midfielder before or since. 

look I hope he succeeds its a great club but the guy is worse than useless , that's my opinion and this is a forum and I'm entitled to see it how it is , all I will say all my mates are rolling about laughing at him getting the job again and no wonder

2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

are you the clown going around down there just now , uve as much idea about football as one that's for sure , let me put this straight for you , no picking the right team at Wembley cost derby promotion fact , him getting approached by Newcastle and no giving a monkeys for a few months cost derby promotion fact but hey ho lets give him another shot at it and remember I know a lot more than you ,so what bryso missed a chance ,I'm afraid that's what happens in football and as for craig playing well id put that down to them saying we want you holding and not making runs into the box , whatever hes told to do he will do what the club wants as that's the type of guy he is and remember he showed a bit of loyalty to the football club turning down the chance to be a premiership player whilst stevie boy wasted your clubs ambition by fannying about re Newcastle united

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <_<

You're not capable of having this conversation properly.

28 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

cos I think it.

I think Simmo was a positive influence on McClaren, and that positivity will be vital in climbing up the league.

Well as long as you've applied your usual level of rational thought. :D

3 minutes ago, valleyram said:

McClaren turned down Newcastle too. He committed to staying eventually

Did Bryson jump in straight away to rule out a move?

Bryson had his best season under McClaren. 

You say Mac had him holding in his second season? All of our other managers have done so before and after Mac

Only Mac ever saw him as an attacking midfielder 

4 minutes ago, valleyram said:

look I hope he succeeds its a great club but the guy is worse than useless , that's my opinion and this is a forum and I'm entitled to see it how it is , all I will say all my mates are rolling about laughing at him getting the job again and no wonder

He may be worse than useless. But he's the best manager we've had in some years. Bryson, Martin and a good few others had their best seasons under him.

Even if we blame him for the collapse, it was a collapse from the heights he hit in 2014

Just now, valleyram said:

loyalty bores you does it , my opinion is hes useless yours is different , that's what forums are about

If he is useless God knows what you have thought of out other managers in the last 15 years.

5 minutes ago, valleyram said:

loyalty bores you does it , my opinion is hes useless yours is different , that's what forums are about

no, your heavily biased nonsense bores me. I'd be interested to know which managers you think aren't useless. Just so I can compare their win % against that of McClaren at Derby and see how awesome they are.

Just to add, your man Bryson is far more likely to flourish under McClaren than ANY manager you could name as alternative! Bruce? Rowett? etc.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Playing Bryson would not have guaranteed promotion, that's a fact. 

I believe it would have and funny enough I spoke to a few championship managers at Wembley and they thought the same , qpr were a team of old men who didn't like running around and our best runner is sitting on the bench for an hour  

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

I believe it would have and funny enough I spoke to a few championship managers at Wembley and they thought the same , qpr were a team of old men who didn't like running around and our best runner is sitting on the bench for an hour  

But it's not a fact, just an opinion, we will never know what would have happened. Time to move on, the best we have seen of Bryson is under McClaren, and the best football we have seen since Jim Smith back in the 90's, yes he didn't pick him at Wembley but don't dismiss the rest of the season.

IF McClaren can get the best out of Bryson again, we could still have a successful season.

9 minutes ago, valleyram said:

names please...

10 minutes ago, valleyram said:

No it wouldn't. We decided to go for same team that DESTROYED Brighton at iPro. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

But it's not a fact, just an opinion, we will never know what would have happened. Time to move on, the best we have seen of Bryson is under McClaren, and the best football we have seen since Jim Smith back in the 90's, yes he didn't pick him at Wembley but don't dismiss the rest of the season.

IF McClaren can get the best out of Bryson again, we could still have a successful season.

Thanks, this is entirely what I was getting at. Opinion dressed up as fact does my head in.

I still think Bryson has a big part to play this season, and hopefully Schteve can get him back to his best.

Just now, valleyram said:

horses for courses friend and WE never destroyed qpr , enough said  

We did battered them but our shooting poor and their DEFENCES done the job by stopping us to score etc... Enough said.. 

Archived