The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ninos said:

You're wrong. Fulham take up the option to buy. He's their player - to rot in their reserves, if he refuses to play. He won't even refuse to play especially if they are in the premier league or he's given a contract matching ours. Fulham give us the the remaining money come season end, he's theirs full stop. And they've shown us they'll play hardball if they have to. 

you need to pay attention.

Jesus Christ almighty.....

23 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What is everyone waffling on about then?

I think certain posters are struggling coming to terms with the possibility of the return of a player described by Fulhams manager as  "Derby Countys best striker." Maybe they'll return to planet earth once CM is back where he rightfully belongs.

If Fulham intend to keep Chris Martin then they absolutely can. They can force him to sign at the end of the season and force him to play in either their first team or their reserves - whichever they choose. They are also entitled to make his family move to fulham and make his children leave their school and be educated in a place of their choosing. Basically Chris Martin signed away his entire freedom the moment he travelled down the m1. If by any chance he tries to renege on his agreement with Fulham, they will put him in a labour camp and he'll never see light of day again. 

No wait... that's North Korea! Yeah he'll be fine - I'm pretty sure he can say no here.

Gary Rowett here explaining a little bit about how these 'option to buy' clauses work. I think this also answers the ongoing Chris Martin question...

"If Andreas Weimann doesn't want to sign for Wolves at the end of it, then he will come back.

"If he wants to sign for Wolves at the end of it, and Wolves want him then that will happen naturally because that's what an option is."

6 hours ago, Ninos said:

I pay attn to what's going on at Fulham too big boy. GR is saying all the right things but Martin is out of his control. It would be unprofessional to treat him as a Fulham player yet 

Going to reply to you in this thread as @sage's thread wasn't set up for this discussion.

Whilst it is out of Gary's control as to whether or not Martin can come back, he still has a say whether or not Martin will come back.

And what are Fulham saying? They haven't released any official statement. They haven't spoken to any press. All you have got is a podcast where you claim backs you up, even though another poster says it doesn't. As @David said, how far into the podcast is it, don't fancy sitting through an hours worth of Fulham talk.

At the minute you sound like that crazy chick that your mrs has that wants you to break up over every little disagreement, and is constantly talking **** in the vain hope it will stick.

44 minutes ago, rynny said:

Going to reply to you in this thread as @sage's thread wasn't set up for this discussion.

Whilst it is out of Gary's control as to whether or not Martin can come back, he still has a say whether or not Martin will come back.

And what are Fulham saying? They haven't released any official statement. They haven't spoken to any press. All you have got is a podcast where you claim backs you up, even though another poster says it doesn't. As @David said, how far into the podcast is it, don't fancy sitting through an hours worth of Fulham talk.

At the minute you sound like that crazy chick that your mrs has that wants you to break up over every little disagreement, and is constantly talking **** in the vain hope it will stick.

with respect, your reply is poor, and not worthy of much of a response. you're just trying to get a personal dig in. Reference your last sentence. I was asked for a link i sent the link. You go find where what i said was inconsistent with what was said by Tony Khan when asked about the Martin situation. Then report back when you have a substantive response. 

I can't be bothered to listen to it, but apparently there's talk of legal action against Derby in an interview with Fulham's Tony Khan!

"Listening to the interview with Tony Khan it seems that Martin can´t be held responsible for the situation. Khan mentioned illegal activities that did not involve Fulham nor Martin. There is some form of litigation directed towards McClaren & Derby."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cottagetalk/2017/03/04/cottage-talk-exclusive-interview-with-tony-khan

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 21:39, reveldevil said:

From 22.50 in.

Fulham have no problem with Chris Martin's conduct, neither does their manager, but there is ongoing litigation from Fulham alleging illegal activity involving a 3rd party.

They won't forget the immoral way they were treated, and neither will the Khan family!

This is the (old) interview @Ninos is raking up. There's nothing new in it bar the litigation bit!

Archived