Big wake up call to Tom Ince

Sparkle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Doesn't say much for 10%

Some people are born to lead. I'm not, so even though I see the merits in your statement (and the lulz), from a personal point of view I would have been incapable of giving the players any meaningful instructions beyond "You know that thing we used to do a couple of years ago, you know, win and excite the crowd, could you please do that, gentlemen? There's sausages in it for you."

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

Some people are born to lead. I'm not, so even though I see the merits in your statement (and the lulz), from a personal point of view I would have been incapable of giving the players any meaningful instructions beyond "You know that thing we used to do a couple of years ago, you know, win and excite the crowd, could you please do that, gentlemen? There's sausages in it for you."

Imagine you've found offering out sausage ineffective on many an occasion eddie

Never needed a wake up call. Top player even on his off days. Doesn't fit perfectly with every system but wherever he is his quality shows. He is his biggest self critic. ... Tell Tom he is brilliant, tweak and guide him, and he will get better and better. There is no arrogance there. He's good, knows it, but worries that not everyone sees it. 

Him and Will are (in terms of forward/ attacking players ) a cut above everyone else in the team. I think Will has a stronger personality and self knowledge. Tom is just as good but not as mentally robust 

going out on a limb .. I'd place a bet he will get close to 20 goals this season despite the dire start we had.

You'll gather from the above that I enjoy watching Tom Ince play football :thumbsup:

On 22/12/2016 at 20:52, eddie said:

I think that would still have got a better response and results than what the start of the season produced. :lol:

1 hour ago, rynny said:

I think that would still have got a better response and results than what the start of the season produced. :lol:

Sausages. Is there nothing they can't do?

On 12/24/2016 at 18:07, jono said:

Never needed a wake up call. Top player even on his off days. Doesn't fit perfectly with every system but wherever he is his quality shows. He is his biggest self critic. ... Tell Tom he is brilliant, tweak and guide him, and he will get better and better. There is no arrogance there. He's good, knows it, but worries that not everyone sees it. 

Him and Will are (in terms of forward/ attacking players ) a cut above everyone else in the team. I think Will has a stronger personality and self knowledge. Tom is just as good but not as mentally robust 

going out on a limb .. I'd place a bet he will get close to 20 goals this season despite the dire start we had.

You'll gather from the above that I enjoy watching Tom Ince play football :thumbsup:

I'll tell Dad that you said such nice things. I could have knocked one in Saturday though. Bring on Wigan.

29 minutes ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

I'll tell Dad that you said such nice things. I could have knocked one in Saturday though. Bring on Wigan.

Ram a Lamb .. Are you really Tom Ince .? Oh wow !  That is amazing just wait till I tell my Teddy tonight .. He is very old and thinks you're Dad was good too  (but a bit of a nobhead on accasions ) Mrs Jono thinks you look great in your gloves but she's in to fashion not football. Happy new year ... Win us Wigan and I'll give you free tickets to their pier (terms and conditions apply ) 

1 hour ago, jono said:

Ram a Lamb .. Are you really Tom Ince .? Oh wow !  That is amazing just wait till I tell my Teddy tonight .. He is very old and thinks you're Dad was good too  (but a bit of a nobhead on accasions ) Mrs Jono thinks you look great in your gloves but she's in to fashion not football. Happy new year ... Win us Wigan and I'll give you free tickets to their pier (terms and conditions apply ) 

Is one of them that he pushes his dad off the end of it?

PS - I'm fully aware Wigan pier does not go out to sea! 

Archived