Robbie Savage says

plymouthram

1 minute ago, PodgeyRam said:

haha, thought as much. Better the dinosur than whatever prehistoric creature you think Pearson is eh?

Rather take a risk and look abroad.... mclaren back to finish it off wud b ideal but won't happen cuz he sold us down the river. A certain ex derby croat perhaps? Can't get any worse

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PodgeyRam said:

If you had to choose one of Clough or Pearon, who would you choose?

Not sure. I think NP will put together a team strong enough to go up.

If the question was Clough or Clement or Clough or McClaren then i'd go with Clough.

The squad that Nigel Clough put together was good enough to go up.

I think if we'd given Jewell time he would have turned us around and we'd be in the Premier League. He did it with Bradford and Wigan.

Alternate futures eh? 

In other news I can't believe McClaren won the Champions League with us in 2020. What a first goal by Billy Sharp

2 hours ago, satty atwal said:

Thats like me asking you, if you had to choose one of your dad or your brother, to sleep with your wife, who would you choose?

You're comparing having a choice of manager for a football club to who will destroying your marriage? 

4 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

The two names mentioned as managers, both would have no success, and in pearsons case, who will destroy our team, so yes.

Is this the same Pearson that's been here for 7 games? Blimey. Out of interest say your wish was granted and Pearson was sacked, who would you bring to Derby now?

Time plays great tricks on the mind.

He did a good job in the circumstances, but I was ready to throw in my season ticket for the first time ever at the end of what turned out to be Nigel's final season, it was so boring to watch.

As for Savage, I'd deliberately disagree with him whatever he said, just because it's him. I thought he was a good player for us, but I can't stand him in the media, shameless self publicist even more than when he played.

Archived