key to beating newcastle

B4ev6is

I think we need to keep that ball moving dont give newcastle a chance get foot in on the game. But if we lose the ball dont give them a chance to breath but once we get in range for a shot at goal take it if nrothing else come on lads look up

And see what else is on. But we must keep in there faces and bullied off the ball.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think we need to keep that ball moving dont give newcastle a chance get foot in on the game. But if we lose the ball dont give them a chance to breath but once we get in range for a shot at goal take it if nrothing else come on lads look up

And see what else is on. But we must keep in there faces and bullied off the ball.

7 hours ago, philmycock said:

Screw the Derby v Newcastle thread, just go for it

6 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Booing.

Loud and proud, we can BOO the lads to victory.

We sold Hendrick and loaned out Martin, make sure those who remain get the full boo btastic encouragement.

6 hours ago, eddie said:

Vindaloo.

They told me "We're gonna score one more than you".

I shall eat nothing but curries.

Dont you guys ever go to sleep?

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Putting the round thing, in the netty thing between the white posts is always a good start.

Spot on.

I also have a controversial view that should we do this more than Newcastle there is a possibility we could win, based on observations of football matches in the past.

Seriously think we need to look at sacrificing a goat or something on the pitch before kick off. Burn a tree? Better still burn a red setter :ph34r:

That or put the sprinkler on just as Newcastle attack.. We seem intent on soaking everyone at half time, we need to move this on a tad.

Those god damned frenchies won't know what's hit em.

Archived