strange one

B4ev6is

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

This!

Martin was an arrogant sod, he thought he was gods gift before that cheer though, helped in getting 2 head coaches sacked, and also played a part in the belittling of Wassall.

NP saw it early on and got him out the door however he could

Why, do you know him? 

6 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

This!

Martin was an arrogant sod, he thought he was gods gift before that cheer though, helped in getting 2 head coaches sacked, and also played a part in the belittling of Wassall.

You are a fantasist and a complete fruitloop.

16 minutes ago, rynny said:

You are calling our players then telling other posters not to call our players.

There's a difference between players who are no longer wearing the shirt and ones that have never even had the shirt on yet.

People moaning about a player who has only just signed and not kicked a ball. Martin has not done a thing for this football club for nearly 12 months

1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

There's a difference between players who are no longer wearing the shirt and ones that have never even had the shirt on yet.

People moaning about a player who has only just signed and not kicked a ball. Martin has not done a thing for this football club for nearly 12 months

Russell and Ince have been sold?

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No they have not been sold

Martin worked hard not like lazy blackmen.

Isn't the priority winning games? Get over this approach of liking hard working players only...

Different players have different approaches B4. I don't think Martin worked hard though - especially not this season. Didn't chase and harass defenders, didn't try and stop goalies with back passes, his style of play was to simply initiate contact with a defender and then go down and stare the referee down.

I'm disappointed that its a loan, not a perm. A loan (despite the loan fee) will either end up with us having him back and his value decreased, or he scores goals for them and not us. (But entirely possible he could score in their style of play, but not ours.

B4, ive always admired your optimism and never say die spirit , but please mate give it a rest with the Blackman and Baird stuff , they are part of our club whether you like it or not, i know fans cannot like every player at their club , but come on B4 put this to one side now and get on with what you do best supporting the club 

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Martin went down fighting and even nearly scored a goal or two already but blackman no effort to support martin he just stood sulking on the wing and is not brothered he should been to have gone not martin.

But we can't sell him if nobody wants him. Looks like we are going to be stuck with him for some time, unless Clement gets back into management anytime soon :o

2 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

If I was Mel I'd be doing the same, a sell to buy, no more stupid net losses for championship players.

I was excited by Johnson and Ince last summer, but we bought a lot of players we didn't need, and now we're having to offload before buying, that's what happens when you go and spend silly money just because "we've got it".

NP has been brought in to sort out a cluster f***

...that finished 5th in the league last season...

1 hour ago, DCFCArmy said:

This!

Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester.png

Archived