strange one

B4ev6is

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont get why sent chris martin on loan for i personal sent blackmen out on loan to fulham and sending lee grant out on loan to stoke and then brings in a 34 year old it makes no freaking scences.

You can't just "send people on loan" . Other clubs have got to want them. 

1 minute ago, StaffsRam said:

Baird and Blackman, the modern-day Claude Davis and Connor Sammon, ie. We're stuck with them until we either pay them off or their contracts run down.

I can only remember Baird having one bad game and that was MK Dons away. He is crap going forward, but seems fine defensively. 

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

I can only remember Baird having one bad game and that was MK Dons away. He is crap going forward, but seems fine defensively. 

It was unfair to put him in the same bracket as Clod. Quite possibly the worst defender I've ever seen. That being said, Baird isn't part of the long-term solution, and we'll never be able to sell him.

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Apart from 8m we spent none this season i am not happy oh sorry another 4m on a watford man.

It's horrendous ain't it. Only spent  12 bloody million (plus a loan few for Wilson).

Has Mel not learned his lesson from last season? The only way out of this division and that is to spend loads of money...oh wait we tried that already.

Incredibly strange last day.

None of the issues addressed, only exasperated further.

If we fail to beat Newcastle and Martin scores on his debut for Fulham, I'd imagine the boos will ring incredibly loud. 

Hendrick was a player that flattered to deceive, and we got £10m for that lightweight midfield pretender. However, we've lost our most influential attacking player since god knows when on a loan deal to another Championship club. 

I always say the proof will be in the pudding, but at this moment in time, I think we'd have been exponentially better off had we given Wassall the job.  

26 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Incredibly strange last day.

None of the issues addressed, only exasperated further.

If we fail to beat Newcastle and Martin scores on his debut for Fulham, I'd imagine the boos will ring incredibly loud. 

Hendrick was a player that flattered to deceive, and we got £10m for that lightweight midfield pretender. However, we've lost our most influential attacking player since god knows when on a loan deal to another Championship club. 

I always say the proof will be in the pudding, but at this moment in time, I think we'd have been exponentially better off had we given Wassall the job.  

I never thought I'd be wishing for Wassall back, but here I am. I'm alll for giving Pearson time to get us out of the mess he's pushed us in, but I agree with you when I say that on the pitch things would bee beetter at the moment had we given Wassall the job.

Archived