Lewis Grabban.

Seth's left foot

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Grabban has a decent goal scoring record,  but when compared with the other possibles that we have been linked with he is just not as exciting a prospect. 

All these links are prob sausageter sh1te or rumours just to fill paper space. He's a good player in this league. 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

In my opinion he is league one standard or lower championship ( which we may be at some point)

he makes Russell look like messi or Christiano Ronaldo what are we doing if true. 

That's harsh. He's got a decent scoring record at this level. 80 games, 34 goals. Just shy of 1 in 2. Compare that to Russell's record of around 1 in 6 and I'd hardly say he looks like Messi or Ronaldo. Are you happy with the signing of Vydra? His record at this level is worse than Grabban's. Even when you take away his 3 goals in 31 games at Reading, he still has 36 goals in 83 games.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Yes he does have reported attitude issues, but Forestieri refused to play for Sheffield Wednesday amid rumours that we would be signing him. Is that really any different? I'm sure people would have been over the moon if Forestieri signed though.

Fair enough and FF would be interesting, but the player Grabbon has never impressed me at all sorry I do not rate him.

Archived