Lewis Grabban.

Seth's left foot

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Simsy said:

Would prefer Aluko! Never rated grabban we have pace now anyways up front.

This is coming from me!! But I would rather keep Martin then have grabban

What have you been sniffing so I know to avoid the substance? Aluko is absolutely doghouse awful , would rather have Paul Jewell up front 

I think it would be ludicrous to sell Chris Martin for £5m and sign Lewis Grabban for £6m. As you will no doubt be aware they have both played for us and we currently have no strikers, and had to play a midfielder up front at the weekend. I know which one I'd rather us sign. 

Yours Sincerely,

Norwich Fan. 

7 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

I think it would be ludicrous to sell Chris Martin for £5m and sign Lewis Grabban for £6m. As you will no doubt be aware they have both played for us and we currently have no strikers, and had to play a midfielder up front at the weekend. I know which one I'd rather us sign. 

Yours Sincerely,

Norwich Fan. 

the Martin Fee will be more then 6.5m as we already rejected that from Wolves.

You would prefer Martin to Grabban?

2 minutes ago, Simsy said:

the Martin Fee will be more then 6.5m as we already rejected that from Wolves.

You would prefer Martin to Grabban?

I'd prefer syphilis to Grabban.

Actually that is a lie, but only because we've got no strikers.

I'd be delighted if we signed Chris Martin actually, he probably needs a change of scenery, shades of Grant Holt about him post-Norwich. :thumbsup:

Currently finding it funny that Derby fans are critical of Martin's demeanor and moaning on the pitch, but are debating the merits of signing the moodiest sulkiest ******* in professional football. I'd rate him 2/10 for loyalty in top trumps. And not just with us, but wherever he has been. 

1 minute ago, NorwichLad said:

I went to a game last season where Grabban had refused to leave the hotel room because he was named on the bench, despite the fact that we had only one other striker in the squad, that's what you are dealing with here.

Lol

Archived