Craig Forsyth Injury

LauraH

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Such a shame, hope he recovers well. Also hope olssen back soon, please no more baird at left back. Rather give BJ a go there.

Gutted for Forsyth, a great left back, who will be sorely missed by all of us , hope he makes a full recovery, because he is a great professional, and a great bloke, wishing u all the best, hope we as a club, which I am sure we will, will give u all the support u need and deserve.

Terrible news. Thought he looked fine on Saturday, jogged off down the touchline and the commentators said they believed he was taken off as a precaution.

We've already been linked to him, and I know Bradley says there's nothing in it currently, but surely Yedlin on loan is a no brainer now. Apparently played LB for Spurs in pre-season and did well. We could have him as RB and use him as cover for Olsson/Lowe. 

The club are not putting a time frame on it yet some are saying he won't play again and retiring the poor guy, come on, none of us are doctors or even know the full extent to the injury. Write him off for the season but not his career.

Gutted for the poor lad. It's such a long journey back from these types of injury I just pray he can find the resolve.  I doubt I could go through the surgeries and reahab and physio required, I wouldn't have the strength :(

Was just thinking on Sunday how for the first time in yonks we were not too far away from being able to put out our strongest matchday squad.  We're bloody jinxed I swear!

34 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Totally gutted for Fozzy first and foremost, seriously worried Baird will be toyed with ahead of  Lowe or a loaned in left back.

I can't see it from what people have said in the past Lowe is very highly thought of at the club. Yes Bairds and experienced steady Eddie but offers nothing going forward and anyone with an ounce of pace can pass him like he's stood still

Obviously i am devastated for him and as a squad we are weaker without him. He is one of the players we need on the pitch to get the best out of Martin as they link up very well. So all the best to fozzy especially mentally.

In all honesty though I think Olsson is better and i would like to think this gives Lowe a chance should Olsson have a niggle or suspension so i am hoping it wont hurt us too much.

Archived