Craig Forsyth Injury

LauraH

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Absolute rubbish. He's played left back and kept a clean sheet whenever he's had to help out in that position.

I didn't quite understand what you put, can you explain.

"Baird plays like he's got not ACLs anyway."

He plays like he doesn't have knee ligaments.

7 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Good point. Didn't he try playing on a bit as well? 

He didn't play at all, unfortunately. He just walked about with Russell in LB until it became obvious the ball wasn't going out of play so Christie stayed down to get the ref to stop play. 

Hard to read too much into the immediate reaction, but lets all hope its light. 

In all honesty I doubt the likelihood of him playing for us again. This is worse than Thorne. Recovering from two ACLs to the same knee (as the same level of player) is mightily rare. 

14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He didn't play at all, unfortunately. He just walked about with Russell in LB until it became obvious the ball wasn't going out of play so Christie stayed down to get the ref to stop play. 

Hard to read too much into the immediate reaction, but lets all hope its light. 

In all honesty I doubt the likelihood of him playing for us again. This is worse than Thorne. Recovering from two ACLs to the same knee (as the same level of player) is mightily rare. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Davis_(American_football)

Just now, Srg said:

I didn't say it was impossible, I said it was unlikely, which it is. 

Your one guy who's recovered from 3 with the phrase "No NFL players has ever recovered and returned from three ACL tears" actually just brings my confidence further down.

I really hope he gets back to full fitness again but I will be mightily surprised if he does. 

Archived