Chris Martin - Signed for Fulham

Animal is a Ram

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, satty atwal said:

wolves to up their bid from 6.5m to 7.5m this week according to todays sun. 

Well let them bid if they want but it's still not enough. If they want to get martin, they need to bid at least over £10 million and give us enough time to get a replacement before transfer window shuts. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nobody wants bent wages are to high i think and long past those charlton days. not value for money we should try get him in a chinese or mls league team. i hope he proves me wrong but hes getting a chance now and doing nothing. we definetly need to keep hold of martin and bring in forward to compliment his style. not easy to do as bars so high now.

On 11 August 2016 at 14:56, McLovin said:

because Martin can't play 4-4-2. 

Think you'll find that he can actually play 4-4-2 and played in That position at Norwich so you're incorrect on that bit.

I would sell Martin, bent, Hendrick and ince if we can get decent money for them. They have all been here long enough now and haven't achieved our target, nothing will change with these same players. After watching yesterday's game it's clear that a mass overhaul is needed for us to achieve anything.

4 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

I would sell Martin, bent, Hendrick and ince if we can get decent money for them. They have all been here long enough now and haven't achieved our target, nothing will change with these same players. After watching yesterday's game it's clear that a mass overhaul is needed for us to achieve anything.

What have you got against Bryson, Hughes, Thorne and Grant?

Surely they deserve the chance to escape our dreadful booing fans as well?

6 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Bent Ince only been here a season half and will be 2 season half (after this season) so no not 'long enough' though. 

7 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

You're crackers, clubs will only pay decent money if the player is performing at the top of their ability, if they're playing at the top of their ability why would you want to sell them 

I'm just saying how is anything gonna change with the same players? Simply not good enough and the team has no fight in it. All good teams have a battlers, players  who can grab a game by the scruff of the neck when the going gets touch. How many Derby players can you say do this???? 

2 hours ago, hughesy 1984 said:

I'm just saying how is anything gonna change with the same players? Simply not good enough and the team has no fight in it. All good teams have a battlers, players  who can grab a game by the scruff of the neck when the going gets touch. How many Derby players can you say do this???? 

1 Johnson

Archived