Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Wednesday fans have become a tad arrogant all because they've got to a play off final (and lost)  it seems. 

Ask Hull about Tom Ince, Norwich about Johnson, Burnley Shackell....where they not rivals for promotion or in norwichs case in a league above?

Sounds familiar, which other team has fans like this I wonder?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Well he says surprise move for a rb rather than the rb being a surprise. I.E. a surprise move to someone who really rates Christie, maybe?

De Laet seems the most likely to me but could be anyone really.

well whatever he meant, de laet would be the least surprising possibilty possible

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Well he says surprise move for a rb rather than the rb being a surprise. I.E. a surprise move to someone who really rates Christie, maybe?

Suprise, Suprise you put me right in my place with all that surprise talk. 

But yeah you're right I forgot exactly what President Nixon said so just went with it. I was just trying to be a big man and look cool in front of the big name posters. 

I do think we need back up / competition for Christie, we have 3 LBS and 1 RB. Then there is Baird who to me looks like he shouldn't play anywhere other than CB. He just isn't made for full back anymore. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Move for a RB wont be a surprise..........we all know that we  need a cover for Christie for when Defence is more important that attack

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

Suprise, Suprise you put me right in my place with all that surprise talk. 

But yeah you're right I forgot exactly what President Nixon said so just went with it. I was just trying to be a big man and look cool in front of the big name posters. 

I do think we need back up / competition for Christie, we have 3 LBS and 1 RB. Then there is Baird who to me looks like he shouldn't play anywhere other than CB. He just isn't made for full back anymore. 

Sorry I have occasional pedantry swings.

Think we should offer Baird to a Champions League team for their #1 RB

Just now, CastletonRam said:

DET has confirmed it...

Yeh, I mean there is no way it's going to happen, it's so pointless.

Sheffield Wednesday are loaded now under Dejphon Chansiri, and they arguaby have just as good a chance if not more of promotion that us this season. Why would they sell their best player?

There is nothing in it.

45 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Him and wells up front would make us a real force. Sell Hendrick, Hughes (as he doesn't fit a two man midfield) and Johnson and replace with a quality midfielder. Sell Martin and Blackman. Sell russell and maybe get two decent wingers and we'll be a good team. 

Sell hughes ????? course he fits a 2 man midfield

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Sheffield Wednesday are loaded now under Dejphon Chansiri, and they arguaby have just as good a chance if not more of promotion that us this season. Why would they sell their best player?

There is nothing in it.

Maybe there is a release clause and we are just testing it out?

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Sorry I have occasional pedantry swings.

Think we should offer Baird to a Champions League team for their #1 RB

It's okay I too am very pedantic. Together we can rule this forum. 

Is that a question or a statement? Because either way.... LOVE IT!

10 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

There is nothing in it.

I'd agree to an extent there's no reason for them to sell him unless the player wants the move or there is a swap deal in the offing, I'm wondering about martin.

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Maybe there is a release clause and we are just testing it out?

Why would he move here anyway? There is no incentive to move, and Sheff Wed can just offer him a better contract if there is indeed a release clause (I don't know if there is or isn't).

I think they're paying Hooper and Fletcher a big chunk, and Forestieri is more important. They can offer him like 35k a week quite easily, which is surely more than he'd get here.

Makes no sense.

Archived