Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to keep the line of "have faith in our players, we've already got all the talent we need, there aren't many better than our forwards in the league etc etc"

But my favourite players in a Derby shirt have been Baino, Kinkladze, Carbone etc

I bloody love a little foreign wizard in the middle of the park... Bloody love it... 

Ahhhhh now look you gits have gotten me all excited about this... Bloody hell... I'm going to be depressed when it all goes wrong...

10 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I liked this one:

Would be like us offering £4 million for Will Hughes

If true, Derby appear to be selectively ignoring the inflated transfer values they've largely contributed to enabling over the last couple of years

Hughes is worth less than Forestieri? Give me a break lad... 

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

I liked this one:

Would be like us offering £4 million for Will Hughes

If true, Derby appear to be selectively ignoring the inflated transfer values they've largely contributed to enabling over the last couple of years

Hughes is worth less than Forestieri? Give me a break lad... 

Be like them offering £14m for Hughes. He just typo'd, I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Doesn't he play just behind the striker? The position that Ince looks to have cemented, and been given a shirt number for? 

Can play on wings also. He roams. He would likely be direct competition with Ince but don't think it'd be THAT difficult to have them in the same team comfortably. 

Not that this is happening, of course.

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Doesn't he play just behind the striker? The position that Ince looks to have cemented, and been given a shirt number for? 

So what? If he improves us and he will then get him. Ince flatters to deceive, too much possession wasted by Ince for my liking.

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Can play wide as well. I'm not sure he's the type of winger we need though. 4231 with a completely fluid three again?

Wednesday fans have become a tad arrogant all because they've got to a play off final (and lost)  it seems. 

Ask Hull about Tom Ince, Norwich about Johnson, Burnley Shackell....where they not rivals for promotion or in norwichs case in a league above?

1 minute ago, Papahet said:

Wednesday fans have become a tad arrogant all because they've got to a play off final (and lost)  it seems. 

Ask Hull about Tom Ince, Norwich about Johnson, Burnley Shackell....where they not teams above us or rivals for promotion?

The Johnson thing I don't think Norwich as a club were looking to keep him.

Ince and Shackell I agree though. People disregard our chatter of the status of the club, facilities etc. as fan arrogance when it's just a simple fact. 

4 minutes ago, davenportram said:

So what? If he improves us and he will then get him. Ince flatters to deceive, too much possession wasted by Ince for my liking.

Flatters to perceive? Give him a break. On his day, Ince is arguably the best player in the division. Why spend £7m to strengthen a position a position we're already strong in, when we could be investing it elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Papahet said:

And we finished above them... So... final schminal... They were just another team who failed to get promoted... I'd still count Brighton as 'first losers' last season...

Archived