mo55y's dcfc 'PL' Table 2016/17

mozza

Thanks Mozza for your hard work, much appreciated. 

I'm blaming my poor show on Pearson, I refused to predict losses for the chaps and that cost me dear at the start of the season. 

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. ;)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @mozza for putting up with all of us for another season, and for your commitment to this superb competition!

Congratulations to @AndyB for being a consistent gatherer of points as well as for being a leading contender for much of what has been a strange season.

Thanks everyone for all your positive comments,  makes it all worthwhile.  

Now,  serious request,  can somebody make/design a suitable avatar for Andy to use as a memento? I'm not clever enough,  and he has requested this rather than a trophy. Something along the lines  of 'Prediction Champion 2017' and a picture of a trophy. Stick any design in here if you like.  Cheers peeps :)

2 minutes ago, Dordogne_Ram said:

Thanks @mozza for putting up with all of us for another season, and for your commitment to this superb competition!

Congratulations to @AndyB for being a consistent gatherer of points as well as for being a leading contender for much of what has been a strange season.

Very commendable from a worthy winner,  6th this season too ,  well played sir. :D

Echoing the appreciation for Mozza and congratulations to AndyB on his triumph.

Although disppointed to have missed out on the playoffs by alphabetical order,  I will spend the summer in my woodland hideaway plotting next season's campaign.

Like Gary, I reckon I know what's needed to gain success next season.

Yours truly, AntsRam :lol:

Thank you Mozza for running it and thank you to everyone for their kind words. The only way to win this this season was to be pessimistic a lot of the time! I seemed to score a lot of points by predicting Derby 0 which is not ideal really. I hope to be scoring lots of points next season for predicting Derby wins and goals!

Well done to all who took part, it was a lot of fun and very close right to the end.

Those of you in Play-Off positions could play your own little game , just put your name against the relevant position of the team in the real league ..

eg :- Championship

r4derby    46 = Newcastle
Kernow    45=  Brighton

------------------------------------------------------------------------
WoollyJumper    45 = Reading
cosmic    44 = Sheff Weds
dabber    44 = Huddersfield
eddie    44 = Fulham 

obviously only do this if you are bored , with time on your hands..

Thanks Mozza .. A thoroughly enjoyable contest. Well done Andy !

mid table mediocrity for yours truely but it's not about winning or losing .. It's how you play the game 

(until of course you win, then you shout your mouth off :D )

12 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Relegated to division two on the last day of the season. :(

Cheers @mozza for everything and congrats to @AndyB.

Relegated to division one on the last day of the season by way of alphabetical order. To avoid this happening next year I'm changing my user name to Aardvark. 

Archived