v Brighton (H) Predictions

mozza

v Brighton  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The odds would definitely favour a draw with this game, 1-1 most probably.

Even though August will only be a small part of the season that lays ahead, if we are really looking to build a basis for promotion this season we must at home win or at least take points off Brighton, Villa, & Newcastle. As in my opinion these three teams will almost certainly finish in the top six by seasons end. Failure to do so will make life a great deal harder, I'm sure that this fact must be a part of Pearson's thinking right now.

An unfair 2-0 to Derby. Brighton to play well, but defensive and midfield second choices end up costing them in a game where neither side looks like the final product.

FGS Bent, Bent and Ince to score, Weimann involved in the second.

Villa lose their first game, and their fans wonder why they sold two players they'd previously written off, or summat like that.

48 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Seeing as the 1884 group has its own section, I can't see why the prediction league doesn't, @David.

It's going to get lost amongst the drivel otherwise.

It's not been lost in the "drivel" as since the topic was opened it's always remained in the top 10 topics in this board. It's actually gaining more exposure in Rams Talk if you look at the replies compared to the last prediction topics.

Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 19.53.49.png

52 minutes ago, David said:

It's not been lost in the "drivel" as since the topic was opened it's always remained in the top 10 topics in this board. It's actually gaining more exposure in Rams Talk if you look at the replies compared to the last prediction topics.

Screen Shot 2016-08-01 at 19.53.49.png

Let's not let facts get in the way of what's right here!

Archived