Bizzare Butterfield story

Derbados

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Footballer has foot fetish fracas.

Nothing wrong with nibbling your loved ones feet, but perhaps time and place should be a bit more private?

And perhaps not trying to bite a toe off then kicking someone in the head at an engagement party?

I don't know. It's like footballers never took their PSE lessons seriously

2 minutes ago, David said:

Unless I read it wrong it was his mate that was nibbling on the toe not Butterfield

Yeah. I'm confused.

"A FOOTBALLER was arrested at his own lavish engagement party"

"A friend of Derby County’s Jacob Butterfield infuriated some of Hollie Dixon’s family by nibbling at her foot while she sat on a sofa."

So a friend of Butterfield nibbled on the toe of Butterfield's fiance. This same friend then had his toe bitten by a female relative of Butterfield's fiance (drawing blood). Butterfield "clashed" with husband of this female relative of his fiance.

Sounds utterly made up.

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Footballer has foot fetish fracas.

Nothing wrong with nibbling your loved ones feet, but perhaps time and place should be a bit more private?

And perhaps not trying to bite a toe off then kicking someone in the head at an engagement party?

I don't know. It's like footballers never took their PSE lessons seriously

I don't think it was Butterfield who nibbled the toe. The article claims his friend nibbled Butterfield's fiancee's toe, which offended some of her family members. One of them asked how he'd like it, so he removed his shoes and sock to allow the relative to do so. She took a big bite of Butterfield's friend's toe and left it bloody. Butterfield then clashed with the woman's husband and that's when the fight started (the article doesn't actually say what Butterfield did during the supposed fight), one man got bottled over the head and Butterfield was arrested. As a result of all of this, his fiancee has now called off the wedding.

Sounds like something you'd watch on Eastenders. :ermm:

From Butters to Nutters... he is just trying to impress our new manager. I'm waiting someone to strangle bypasser and show some real commitment.

Hendrick has added some aggression and Butters some bite. Our midfiled is clearly improving.

ps. I've heard that toe-biter had too big and too red Just Eat-logo in his chest.

pps. yeah, I misread it wrong too.

16 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I'm waiting someone to strangle bypasser and show some real commitment.

Bradly Johnson walks into Pearson's office on the first day back holding a live ostrich and kills and eats it in front of him then says "that's how much I want to be in your team" type of thing?

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Bradly Johnson walks into Pearson's office on the first day back holding a live ostrich and kills and eats it in front of him then says "that's how much I want to be in your team" type of thing?

NOOO!

I cannot take animal cruelty. Let's just stick with the humans.

Archived