Bizzare Butterfield story

Derbados

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

No hes put his foot in it

Dipped his toe in the water and decided not to.

According to the Daily Mail he lives in Bardsey just outside Leeds, which also happens to be a place where I walk my dogs fairly often. I'll keep a look out for any spare digits

As I read it, Butters was sucking / nibbling on his wife's feet and some old biddy took umbrage and bit his feet to the point of drawing blood.

He remonstrated verbally with her.

Her husband objected.

Someone decided the verbal clash of wits was insufficient to determine a winner and....presumably someone initiated physical remonstrations.  

Now, I have never been one to place my mouth anywhere near the bacteria ridden parts of others' bodies (kissing on the mouth is the only exception...and, then, only if I can't convincingly act as if their breath is offensive) - so I can easily see why the old biddy was a little perturbed by it - but weirdos can do what weirdos want at THEIR OWN WEDDING.

The guests' role in that regard is to look down their noses and mutter that it won't last.

Not to bloodywell bite the groom!

I can't make head nor tale of that article. It reads like something out of The Onion. I couldn't really care less if Butterfield has been scrapping, but if it's proved that he was indeed wearing those stupid spiked trainers pictured in the article then he should be transfer listed immediately.

Archived