Fixture List

Cam the Ram

Couldn't see a thread on the upcoming fixtures announcement so I thought I'd make one. A mate linked me an apparent leaked document that contains next season's fixtures. Don't take it as 100% because the source of the leak isn't anyone known for reliable leaked information, but the documents look very official and if they are fake, someone has gone to an awful lot of effort to make them.

67b0ecb276f6a07408f77a1923e4919a.png

https://www.docdroid.net/yUt3IuL/championship-fixture-list-2016-17.pdf.html

But yeah, don't start planning your travels based on this info just yet. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Couldn't see a thread on the upcoming fixtures announcement so I thought I'd make one. A mate linked me an apparent leaked document that contains next season's fixtures. Don't take it as 100% because the source of the leak isn't anyone known for reliable leaked information, but the documents look very official and if they are fake, someone has gone to an awful lot of effort to make them.

67b0ecb276f6a07408f77a1923e4919a.png

https://www.docdroid.net/yUt3IuL/championship-fixture-list-2016-17.pdf.html

But yeah, don't start planning your travels based on this info just yet. 

Fake. 

Beat me to it, I also got these. Horrid first 2 months if correct - if we can average 2 points a game throughout September and October whilst still finding our feet I'd be very happy.  Then we can ace the next 3 months to be top of the table for Christmas.  Wassall would probably have been sacked by mid September.

If that's true, then that would be absolutely superb.

Brighton, Sheff Wed, Newcastle, QPR, Fulham, Brentford, Bimringham and Villa all away before New Year. You'd probably expect a good chunk of those to be in or around the top 10.

I doubt it's true, but that would be ideal. In both the past two seasons we've had a good chunk of difficult away games in March/April. Hopefully that will change this coming season.

17 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

If that's true, then that would be absolutely superb.

Brighton, Sheff Wed, Newcastle, QPR, Fulham, Brentford, Bimringham and Villa all away before New Year. You'd probably expect a good chunk of those to be in or around the top 10.

I doubt it's true, but that would be ideal. In both the past two seasons we've had a good chunk of difficult away games in March/April. Hopefully that will change this coming season.

Yeah I like the looks of it but I'm not getting my hopes up. If it is fake, fair play to the chap who had the time to set up all the fixtures, write up the document, make it look fairly official and then leak it around places so it gains some attention.

On reflection, I reckon we'll know by about 10am tomorrow if this is true. I seem to remember the fixture list was subject to copyright and it was policed pretty aggressively. If this is the real thing, then Daveo will get a polite email from the club just after 9am tomorrow. If this is still up be 10am, then it's fake.

17 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

On reflection, I reckon we'll know by about 10am tomorrow if this is true. I seem to remember the fixture list was subject to copyright and it was policed pretty aggressively. If this is the real thing, then Daveo will get a polite email from the club just after 9am tomorrow. If this is still up be 10am, then it's fake.

not that time consuming. Probably about an hour to download an excel spreadsheet to generate the fixtures, could even populate a document that's printed to pdf.

11 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Fake, there not out till the 22/6

That's true, but I'd imagine that they have produced a first draft by now. I'd guess that they send copies to the clubs so that any difficulties can be ironed out before the final version is published - stuff like away fixtures to Newcastle and Bristol C on a Saturday and the following Tuesday. I'm not saying that this is genuine, just that it's not completely impossible for it to be real.

3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Fake. 

Why do you always dismiss things straight away? Cam never said these fixtures were 100% real but like he said, think about it logically, it would have taken a long time for someone to make them fixtures up so there is a possibility that it's real

Archived