Will Hughes

valleyram

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Time to let him go, he's gave us long enough and deserves his shot at the big time.

Missing link for Spurs perhaps, and should be priced accordingly.

Can't give you a like for this, but I can't disagree. He deserves to play at a higher level in a better team.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Didn't you say that we were definitely getting a permanent manager straight after Clement was sacked?

Listen mate not all things come off, not in a mood for an argument. I'm just passing on what I've heard here you don't have to believe me. I'm not ITK and I don't claim to be just this person I know is about 60/40 reliable. I just hope that isn't his last game here.

The beauty of this scenario now is.... If someone wants him we don't 'HAVE TO' sell anymore unlike many previous years. 

You want him, he's gonna cost ya £££&&&£££MM. With more clauses in the terms and conditions of the sale than a Barcelona deal. 

First and foremost immediately loaned back, x amount £Ms when he makes his England debut, first option buy back at pre-arranged fee & minimum 30% of future sell on fee. If you really want him it is gonna cost ya :cool:

16 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I'm hoping he's played few enough games to slip under the radar for another season. Just hope he doesn't want to leave. The same goes for wee Craigy Bryson, he's a genuine club legend and I'd be heartbroken if he left.

If I could speak to Will and Craig directly or were under any illusion either would ever read this, I'd say this

https://youtu.be/aB2yqeD0Nus

Talking sense LR , but I'm no sure they will be both at the ipro come the first game of the season next year

I'm afraid I'm in the 'let him go (for a mind boggling fee) for his own good' category. Needs to show his talents off at the highest level.  I'd be gutted to see him go - especially to a club like Southampton - but can't be selfish. He is too good.  Just a shame we missed out on seeing more of him this season if it does turn out to be his last.

26 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Time to let him go, he's gave us long enough and deserves his shot at the big time.

Maybe get a bit more off them for Huddlestone and Rasiak if we sell to them.

30 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

boooooagreethoughoooo! 

We keep the wizard!! 

33 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Agree. I want him to move on now, get a chance at winning some trophies, champions league and internationals. Good advert for our academy! Best ball player I've seen in a Derby shirt!

35 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Double his wages next week Mel.

He was interviewed in The Guardian over the weekend and was quoted to say something like 'I'm still young and I've still got a lot of time to play in the Premier League" and the article said he only seems interested in getting there with Derby.

My gut feeling is he will have one more year here, then go if we don't go up after that. For examples of players moving too fast then look no further than Mr Bamford. From Championship player of the season last year to complacent lower prem player this time. 

He's an utterly fantastic player. I do hope we can keep him for one more season because a fully-fit Will Hughes could make a hell of a lot of difference next year. He's level-headed. I don't think he would leave us for a bigger side where he knows he won't get a game. If a side like Southampton came in and offered him first team football I wouldn't begrudge him if he left.

He's going to light up the Premier League, be it with us or someone else. I think he knows that himself and I hope he's willing to wait one more year to see if he can do it with us.

Archived