Will Hughes

valleyram

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, valleyram said:

5 words , best midfielder in the league , no more needed 

Shhhh he is Derbys little secret. So we shouldn't be starting threads about him. 

Maybe building a shrine but not a thread on a public forum :pinch:.

His close control is amazing.  Looks even better than before the injury.  i can see the PL clubs going after him like a pack of wolves, an astronomical price tag might be required to stave them off.

I'm hoping he's played few enough games to slip under the radar for another season. Just hope he doesn't want to leave. The same goes for wee Craigy Bryson, he's a genuine club legend and I'd be heartbroken if he left.

If I could speak to Will and Craig directly or were under any illusion either would ever read this, I'd say this

https://youtu.be/aB2yqeD0Nus

If he does leave he will go to Southampton not to Liverpool because Southamptom wanted him as they were concerned about Ward Prowse's development. He was close to joining them last season for 12 million but decided to stay put. Think the plans were for him to have 1 more season then leave, I don't know if the injury has affected these plans or not but heard this from someone reliable. 

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

If he does leave he will go to Southampton not to Liverpool because Southamptom wanted him as they were concerned about Ward Prowse's development. He was close to joining them last season for 12 million but decided to stay put. Think the plans were for him to have 1 more season then leave, I don't know if the injury has affected these plans or not but heard this from someone reliable. 

Didn't you say that we were definitely getting a permanent manager straight after Clement was sacked?

Archived