Will Hughes

valleyram

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rammieib said:

Amazing that Mel says a few words to someone and he is the best thing since slice bread. At least I read through some of it when I met him.

Back to the Hughes thing - how on earth can people be saying he is the best midfielder, put him in the England team etc He's never even played a minute of premiship football. We have no idea how he will cope at that level.

I bet if Anthony Lockhart played for us, after some of his recent performances we'd be saying he would be the best midfielder etc - He has been killing it for Brighton recently (and against us) but hey presto, he failed in the Premiship.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the ability or will not become one of the best midfielders but let him prove it first.

On a final note - Tuesdays performance showed just how shocking Wassall's decision was to play him in the defensive role. That decision alone should cost him the job!

Wasn't he in Harry Potter? Got a wand of a left foot.

Double his wages this week, Mel. Tell that if we do not go up next season then we will be open to offers. Only fair to Will. Pity that he was injured (along with Bryson) this year. We might have been in the Prem now.

6 hours ago, rammieib said:

Amazing that Mel says a few words to someone and he is the best thing since slice bread. At least I read through some of it when I met him.

Back to the Hughes thing - how on earth can people be saying he is the best midfielder, put him in the England team etc He's never even played a minute of premiship football. We have no idea how he will cope at that level.

I bet if Anthony Lockhart played for us, after some of his recent performances we'd be saying he would be the best midfielder etc - He has been killing it for Brighton recently (and against us) but hey presto, he failed in the Premiship.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the ability or will not become one of the best midfielders but let him prove it first.

On a final note - Tuesdays performance showed just how shocking Wassall's decision was to play him in the defensive role. That decision alone should cost him the job!

yeah forget that - what about the girl on the right!!!

I want him to leave, for his own good. 

He is an exceptional talent, the best player that has been at our club since the days of our title winnings teams. Most people on here have never seen a better player. 

Quite somply, he deserves better. 

Thanks for everything Will...now fly away and show the world what you can do.

52 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I want him to leave, for his own good. 

He is an exceptional talent, the best player that has been at our club since the days of our title winnings teams. Most people on here have never seen a better player. 

Quite somply, he deserves better. 

Thanks for everything Will...now fly away and show the world what he can do.

unless Ibe and Wisdom come the other way!!!

Archived