Classless Hull Fans

No, not all of them.

But some ********* in that crowd that invaded at the end. One seemed to want to confront Keogh who looked very upset as he was helped off by Martin. To 

And livermore was having a right old go at some of them for seemingly harming some younger fans through their thoughtless "overexuberance"

Finally there seemed to be some random tubby middle aged bloke bawling in wassalls face as he stood on the sideline making sure his players got off safely.

What a shower of neanderthals. Celebrate of course but those scenes were unnecessary and did all the decent hull fans a disservice. 

Well done the rams for making a tie of it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

No, not all of them.

But some ********* in that crowd that invaded at the end. One seemed to want to confront Keogh who looked very upset as he was helped off by Martin. To 

And livermore was having a right old go at some of them for seemingly harming some younger fans through their thoughtless "overexuberance"

Finally there seemed to be some random tubby middle aged bloke bawling in wassalls face as he stood on the sideline making sure his players got off safely.

What a shower of neanderthals. Celebrate of course but those scenes were unnecessary and did all the decent hull fans a disservice. 

Well done the rams for making a tie of it.

Steve Bruce?

10 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Sour grapes none of our fan's have ever invaded the pitch at the end of a game then

nope its not sour grapes, its actually being able to recognise behaviour that is unnecessary and stupid. Id have said the sane things as the OP if roles had been reversed.

12 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Sour grapes none of our fan's have ever invaded the pitch at the end of a game then

These were specific isolated incidents captured on the sky cameras amongst the more general pitch invasion.

I should add they were a minority. I have jumped around on the bbg pitch back in the day but not involved in nor witness to any such baiting behaviour. U necessary and I dare say unrepresentative of the majority - a number of whom have posted well on here. 

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

nope its not sour grapes, its actually being able to recognise behaviour that is unnecessary and stupid. Id have said the sane things as the OP if roles had been reversed.

Yes it is sour grapes by your same reasoning 

Some utterly stupid pillocks support Hull. Some equally classy people support them, I counted at least three supporters that shook Darren Wassall's hand as he made his way over to the away fans to applaud them. I agree the one in Keogh's face was a prat but let's face it - every club's got prats in the stands. 

Archived