Classless Hull Fans

We had some great banter with a small group of Hull fans at the amber and black pub (didn't get its name) before the game which made me think highly of their fans. During the game it was generally good, and the "Your defence is terrified, Derby's on fire" chant was brilliant.

The only thing that took the edge off things was the t*sser who threw an egg at my car just as I was leaving.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

We had some great banter with a small group of Hull fans at the amber and black pub (didn't get its name) before the game which made me think highly of their fans. During the game it was generally good, and the "Your defence is terrified, Derby's on fire" chant was brilliant.

The only thing that took the edge off things was the t*sser who threw an egg at my car just as I was leaving.

Oh dear, we've gone and borrowed the Will Grigg chant from Wigan have we, pfffft

2 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Oh dear, we've gone and borrowed the Will Grigg chant from Wigan have we, pfffft

Borrowing chants is all we do :lol: at least we're borrowing good ones.

On 18 May 2016 at 12:32, SaintRam said:

Borrowing chants is all we do :lol: at least we're borrowing good ones.

Love how wound up Wednesday fans get about us doing the bounce, forgetting they have stolen it from Rangers just changed the words up a bit. 

There's been a totally over the top reaction to this, he didn't hurt anybody (in this instance), a few words were said in the heat of the moment and he's apologised.

Their fans stood and clapped us at the end, did we do that to the Southampton fans, or did hundreds run over to them and try and goad them into a fight?

Interesting reading about the bloke that had a go at Keogh, banned for life from Hull games now...proper hard man it turns out:
"In 2008, Mr Pardoe was jailed for 12 months for attacking a 93-year-old man with an iron bar in his own home, leaving him with a severe head injury.

In 2011, he was jailed for seven years, but only served half before he was released on licence, after attacking a 70-year-old woman, also in her home."

11 minutes ago, curb said:

There's been a totally over the top reaction to this, he didn't hurt anybody (in this instance), a few words were said in the heat of the moment and he's apologised.

Their fans stood and clapped us at the end, did we do that to the Southampton fans, or did hundreds run over to them and try and goad them into a fight?

Luckily for the Southampton fans the thin piece of blue rope that the stewards used to hold back the Burberry and Stone Island saved them.

I think the ban has come about because Hull will be in the shizt for the incident. Also because of the publicity it has had. I don't think saying something to a footballer is againt the law. When you look at the crime they should be banning all the people who ran on the pitch because that is the law that was broken. 

1 minute ago, Gritters said:

I think the ban has come about because Hull will be in the shizt for the incident. Also because of the publicity it has had. I don't think saying something to a footballer is againt the law. When you look at the crime they should be banning all the people who ran on the pitch because that is the law that was broken. 

Plus he's got a criminal record, and he's a gobshite.

It's the incident after the game that's in question, not what he's done before.

you can't ban people from football because they're not very nice or because they're a gobshite, if you did the South Stand would be half empty every home game.

22 minutes ago, curb said:

It's the incident after the game that's in question, not what he's done before.

you can't ban people from football because they're not very nice or because they're a gobshite, if you did the South Stand would be half empty every home game.

pretty much was by the end of Saturday. As was the North.

Archived