Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Having a go? What, trying to buy everyone, go big, piss people off??????????

The 'buy everyone, go big' stuff is solely down to people like Nixon - and the prats who hang on his every word. It's like religion - the opiate of the masses, and just like religion, it's all based on illusion.

6 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon sayin we are in talks with wigan for Hanson on loan too but we want Wildschut so wont be easy

They can't have him due some reason (left back situation) oh and he was injured yesterday. 

4 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

He's blocked me for asking what (if anything) was in the paper today!

Might be because I said none of us know because we all have to much self respect to buy that rag...on reflection I could have asked nicer. 

You said what we were all thinking 

4 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

He's blocked me for asking what (if anything) was in the paper today!

Might be because I said none of us know because we all have to much self respect to buy that rag...on reflection I could have asked nicer. 

This really deserves a 'like' but having gone a bit 'like' happy yesterday, I've still none to use. 

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon sayin we are in talks with wigan for Hanson on loan too but we want Wildschut so wont be easy

A month ago that might have been a goer, but I guess that Nixon has not updated his magic 8-ball. Hanson is

a) needed to fill in at full back

b) injured.

I think this move makes sense

Keogh can play right back if baird cant

Shackell can play left back if needed, isnt anya back soon (possibly for leeds)?

Hanson is no left back as proven yesterday - we would need to loan a left back rather than play hanson

To be fair i bet russell could probably play left back in an emergency 

Wildschut would be a quality signing, his lack of celebration after his goal yesterday suggests to me that he is leaving Wigan to sign somewhere in this window .

41 minutes ago, eddie said:

A month ago that might have been a goer, but I guess that Nixon has not updated his magic 8-ball. Hanson is

a) needed to fill in at full back

b) injured.

To be fair Mc has said that Anya could be back for Leeds and Olsson for Reading

30 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Shackell can play left back if needed, isnt anya back soon (possibly for leeds)?

Hanson is no left back as proven yesterday - we would need to loan a left back rather than play hanson

Wildschut would be a quality signing, his lack of celebration after his goal yesterday suggests to me that he is leaving Wigan to sign somewhere in this window .

It was only forest so it didn't count! 

1 hour ago, thekingofbuxton said:

If when he scored there was a lack of celebration against Florest, then that to me would suggest he is going to sign for The Gumps then wouldn't it?? :blink:

Nixon saying we are still in for a wide man, says Sako is available for 4m but his wages demands (40k+) are the stubbling block and Wildschut price is too high for us.

Says Sako wage demands could change at the end of the transfer window

He has been bang on with Nugent and De Sart recently as well as our interest in Sako

14 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon saying we are still in for a wide man, says Sako is available for 4m but his wages demands (40k+) are the stubbling block and Wildschut price is too high for us.

He has been bang on with Nugent and De Sart recently as well as our interest in Sako

If he could shave a bit off that we might be in business.

31 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

16 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

If he could shave a bit off that we might be in business.

Could see him negotiating a lower wage but having big wage increase with a promotion clause

Archived