Who's to blame?

Posh Ram

Who's to blame?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ilsonram12 said:

I blame Mel, sacked clement then made the poor decision to replace him with wassall when experience and know how was needed

It's a multiple choice poll you know, feel free to vote for more!

I agree with Mel though, he seems like a complete douchebag.

4 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Other. I blame the fans for constantly slating every decision the club makes instead of getting behind them and supporting. 

I tried to add an option for "Half fans making negative polls" but it doesn't seem to have made it through the other side.

That being said today had little to do with negativity amongst the supporters, the players lacked heart and were rubbish which is seldom a winning combination.

My first post here since The Breakfast Club debacle but the blame is at Mel Morris' feet.

Every decision he makes is the wrong one. His first one was sacking McLaren.

Wassall is a joke. Get the **** out my club.

Ive said it before plenty of times I have no love for the club at the moment for the way we've gone about our business and the **** mercenaries that we bought.

i was more interested during the Clough Jnr years

Slow passing for most the season.

And Wassall should be shot for the stupidity in playing the long diagonal even after it became clear it didn't work

And it was no surprise really because that's not how we play when we've ever played well. 

The most creative player in the league never got a chance to press on even at 2-0 down.

Stupid decisions from day 1 from players and staff. Too many

The book lies with Mel. It all went wrong with sacking McClaren the one man to get this club moving somewhere for 10 years. Followed then by appointing that hopeless pe teacher. Followed by then sacking him when we were 5th and then appointing Wassell and for ignoring Pearson. 

Surely he can't continue getting it wrong. 

5 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

The book lies with Mel. It all went wrong with sacking McClaren the one man to get this club moving somewhere for 10 years. Followed then by appointing that hopeless pe teacher. Followed by then sacking him when we were 5th and then appointing Wassell and for ignoring Pearson. 

Surely he can't continue getting it wrong. 

Load of rubbish. McLaren was always going, just wanted a payout

Archived