Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To say there is no cover at right back is incorrect. Like it or not, we have Chris Baird on the sidelines taking a fairly decent wage as, primarily, a right back.

Unless he or Christie are shifted out, I struggle to see the fiscal justification to purchase another.

2 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I've heard from someone at Forest that we are discussing a deal to sign Henri Lansbury, believed to be in early stages they are looking for £6m.

This dude in particular also mentioned that Nartch are talking to them about Assombalonga too. 

Im not ITK and will never claim to be, just letting you all in what I've just been told. 

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if true I'd expect it would be a reinvestment of the Hendrick money (if he's sold). I would rather the Hendrick money be reinvested in to another area as we're already heavy in the centre of the midfield. If a very good deal came up for a CM that was too good to refuse then fair enough, but £6mil for Lansbury wouldn't be a very good deal imo.

3 hours ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

I've heard from someone at Forest that we are discussing a deal to sign Henri Lansbury, believed to be in early stages they are looking for £6m.

This dude in particular also mentioned that Nartch are talking to them about Assombalonga too. 

Im not ITK and will never claim to be, just letting you all in what I've just been told. 

No thanks. Would rather play a midfield 2 of Hanson and Baird than sign Angela.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if true I'd expect it would be a reinvestment of the Hendrick money (if he's sold). I would rather the Hendrick money be reinvested in to another area as we're already heavy in the centre of the midfield. If a very good deal came up for a CM that was too good to refuse then fair enough, but £6mil for Lansbury wouldn't be a very good deal imo.

Agree, would rather spend what money we have available on a CF with pace and championship level experience. 

Plus I can't stand Angela Foookin Lansbury he's a Bell-end 

1 hour ago, hughesy 1984 said:

I would rather sign someone like Nicky ajose from Swindon, we've missed out on a couple of strikers from them in the past who have gone on to be big name players. Would be a lot cheaper too 

I'm gonna play the role of reluctant smartar5e and break it to you gently....... he signed for Charlton last month

said it before in this thread im sure, but if you look back through the locked threads on here, you will see a few years ago we were linked with will grigg? 

am i the only one who wouldnt mind him at the ipro? plus could just imagine the south stand singing will grigg's on fire

9 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

said it before in this thread im sure, but if you look back through the locked threads on here, you will see a few years ago we were linked with will grigg? 

am i the only one who wouldnt mind him at the ipro? plus could just imagine the south stand singing will grigg's on fire

I would take him for the song... I would not take him for the fact that we have at least 4 strikers who are better than him...

Personally I feel we need to get a RB cover/competition, a CB cover, a winger and a pacey striker. Would love Assombalonga. Blair Spittal from Dundee United is a very good young winger. Is Calum Chambers an unrealistic loan signing. Could play RB, CB or CDM although heard Bournemouth are linked

Archived