Oh the Rams are off to Sunny Spain

Carl Sagan

Or rather, already there. For some reason @Ramos left this juicy goss buried in the Harry Rednapp thread, but I thought it deserved a thread of it's own:

compete side note, but my sister is in barcelona and she just sent me a picture of herself with chris martin. She says all the derby players were in the bar they were in last night. From Bolton to Barca 

I wonder if successive good performances lead to Mel sanctioning a trip away after Dubai was cancelled you know when! Presume Will and Jake (and Jonathan Mitchell)  didn't make the flight as they were playing on Monday, unless they've done a late dash from EMA to hook up with the boys.

Barca are in Madrid tomorrow for the Champions League, so it doesn't look as if we've gone to watch our Spanish twins on the field of play. Probably just a bit of bonding for the Barca of the Championship which hopefully has them all fighting for each other when back at the Valley this weekend.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

I wonder when 'last night' was. Given that the players were in training today in Derby!

It might have not been Chris, but SRG's mate off breaking bad or summart?  Doppelgänger apparently?

Haha it was buried because I wanted to share but I can never be bothered to create topics. She also sent me a picture of Brad Johnson and Butterfield. Apart from them she mentioned Hendrick being there, but she doesn't get back until later tonight so I shall see what she says in more detail. And yes it was sunday night not last night.  

Still seems a bit far to go for just one night out but I suppose when you got the money you got the money! Thorne was with the OX in barca during the international break. 

Obviously my Spanish name gets me a lot of info from Spain. It's not just because it has the word ram in it :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Ramos said:

Haha it was buried because I wanted to share but I can never be bothered to create topics. She also sent me a picture of Brad Johnson and Butterfield. Apart from them she mentioned Hendrick being there, but she doesn't get back until later tonight so I shall see what she says in more detail. And yes it was sunday night not last night.  

Still seems a bit far to go for just one night out but I suppose when you got the money you got the money! Thorne was with the OX in barca during the international break. 

Probably quicker than going to London, in fairness!

2 hours ago, DCFCArmy said:

B4 will be happy then... although some on here said Alton Towers would be a nice day out.... :lol:

Anything to improve morale is good and this can only be good. 

Drayton Manor Park and Zoo and Farm and Thomas Land. Four attractions in one.

Archived