Oh the Rams are off to Sunny Spain

Carl Sagan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Redknapp said on talk sport that the players had a trip to Barcelona 

After revealing this news on here, my door was broken down in the middle of the night, a hood put over my head and then the next thing I saw was a cigar wielding Redknapp with two bulldogs sat either side of him. (One may have actually been Wassall on a leash) I was warned never to reveal things again. He said he would be clearing my mess up which is why he had to go on Talksport. 

I'm not sure if this condones revealing stuff, o there goes the door again...

5 minutes ago, ram59 said:

If you're reading this Mell, purely in the interest of team spirit, I think the fans should accompany the players next time! 

If you're reading this Mel, next time can the first team go to Oliva like the the other age groups have done. It's just down the road for me :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I thought it was surprising that Swansea have a manager lined up for the summer, and he isn't named Brendan Rodgers.

Maybe Rodgers is waiting to see if we are promoted. Promoted and we get Rodgers, stay down and we get Rowett.

Promoted and we get Wassall. It's his to lose, remember? :\

19 hours ago, Ramos said:

After revealing this news on here, my door was broken down in the middle of the night, a hood put over my head and then the next thing I saw was a cigar wielding Redknapp with two bulldogs sat either side of him. (One may have actually been Wassall on a leash) I was warned never to reveal things again. He said he would be clearing my mess up which is why he had to go on Talksport. 

I'm not sure if this condones revealing stuff, o there goes the door again...

Sorry to land you in it but I'm sure the bruises will heal. Eventually...

Archived