Wembley

Gritty

I just know we're going to Wembley again.  I'm not sure I can bear it...

I went for the QPR game and years back (as a 17 year old) for the Leicester game and I felt so bad both times at the end  (Didn't get tickets for WBA game)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, feisty said:

I went for the QPR game and years back (as a 17 year old) for the Leicester game and I felt so bad both times at the end  (Didn't get tickets for WBA game)

You and me both feisty.

I thought I was the Jonah.....

☺☺☺☺

6 minutes ago, feisty said:

So the moral of that story is nobody should sell Fiesty tickets when we go to Wembley!!

5 minutes ago, David said:

Saturday - Season over, Wassall out
Tuesday - Que sera sera we're going to Wembley

The DCFC Fans way.

Or maybe it's just that we beat a good side, playing good football and for one night at least, we should be happy. Need it be anything more?

18 minutes ago, feisty said:

3rd time lucky then!

48 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Or maybe it's just that we beat a good side, playing good football and for one night at least, we should be happy. Need it be anything more?

Of course we should be happy, but we also shouldn't act like spoilt brats when we don't win. I've read our season is over so many times over the last few months yet we're still in the top 6.

Derby win - no credit to Wassall, nothing about the team selection, tactics, all the players take the credit.

Derby draw/lose - Wassall out, clueless, poor team selection, tactical clown, players get away with it.

17 minutes ago, David said:

Saturday - Season over, Wassall out
Tuesday - Que sera sera we're going to Wembley

The DCFC Fans way.

C'mon. You won't find me saying the season was over on here on Saturday!   

1 minute ago, feisty said:

C'mon. You won't find me saying the season was over on here on Saturday!   

Sorry wasn't aimed at you, was just highlighting the mood swing in general over 72 hours :) 

5 minutes ago, David said:

Of course we should be happy, but we also shouldn't act like spoilt brats when we don't win. I've read our season is over so many times over the last few months yet we're still in the top 6.

Derby win - no credit to Wassall, nothing about the team selection, tactics, all the players take the credit.

Derby draw/lose - Wassall out, clueless, poor team, tactical clown, players get away with it.

Wasn't having a pop Dave. I couldn't agree more . Some of the abuse on these threads has been embarrassing. Personally, I'd sooner be a happy-clapping half fan than and dream the dreams until they're over than have to choke in my delight after a game like tonight's and that's the point I was making.

Well I thought it was all over at the weekend I won't lie.  

What happened tonight was a miracle lol. Haven't seen them play like that since last season tbf.

Shame it's been a long time coming but long may it continue. 

COYR

Archived