Wembley

Gritty

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, feisty said:

I just know we're going to Wembley again.  I'm not sure I can bear it...

I went for the QPR game and years back (as a 17 year old) for the Leicester game and I felt so bad both times at the end  (Didn't get tickets for WBA game)

We have been to Wembley 5 times in my lifetime.  I have been three of them.  Leicester, QPR and Cremonese in the Anglo Italian Cup.  We lost all three of the games I went to and won the other two...

Charity Shield in '75 and the WestBrom game in which I agreed to go on holiday with the wife as I was certain we were going up without the need for the play offs.

Stupid holiday.

13 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

We have been to Wembley 5 times in my lifetime.  I have been three of them.  Leicester, QPR and Cremonese in the Anglo Italian Cup.  We lost all three of the games I went to and won the other two...

Charity Shield in '75 and the WestBrom game in which I agreed to go on holiday with the wife as I was certain we were going up without the need for the play offs.

Stupid holiday.

I think you need to go on another holiday, for all of May 2016!

1946 = Fa cup win (did not go, wasn't born). Went to Charity Shield against West Ham (won), Went to Anglo-Italian cup (lost), went to Play-off Leicester (lost), went to Play-off WBA (won), went to Play-off QPR (lost). Will be on Holiday for the semi's if we stay in top 6 position and due to work nights on the 28th May and with the kick off being 5pm might have to throw a sicky unless I have a mate who could cover for me.

8 hours ago, David said:

Saturday - Season over, Wassall out
Tuesday - Que sera sera we're going to Wembley

The DCFC Fans way.

Two Derby Counties, there's only two Derby Counties...

On 5 April 2016 at 22:07, feisty said:

I just know we're going to Wembley again.  I'm not sure I can bear it...

I went for the QPR game and years back (as a 17 year old) for the Leicester game and I felt so bad both times at the end  (Didn't get tickets for WBA game)

Never seen us win at Wembley?  Please stay away......will be on TV, watch us win on the box :-) 

i have seen us win one out four at Wembley, but have a good feeling we can win IF we make it to Wembley and IF Will plays the whole 90mins

On 6 April 2016 at 06:02, jake the ram said:

went against west brom (WON) had wallet and phone nicked.had to sleep outside bus station till 6am tossers not let me sleep insidetried get in sleeping bag with tramp threatened kill me wot a day.wembley here I come

Take a pocket deodorant this time ?

On 5 April 2016 at 23:07, maydrakin said:

Stupid holiday.

You know what to do too.... Keep away my friend, enjoy it on the box !

On 06/04/2016 at 06:02, jake the ram said:

went against west brom (WON) had wallet and phone nicked.had to sleep outside bus station till 6am tossers not let me sleep insidetried get in sleeping bag with tramp threatened kill me wot a day.wembley here I come

Jesus Christ, how drunk were you?

Over the years I've made some truly terrible decisions while drunk, the consequences of which have ranged from surgery and months of rehab, to penicillin and blood tests.

I've had to change my name, flee my homeland and have plastic surgery to change my appearance and fingerprints, but never, no matter how inebriated, have I tried to top and tail with a tramp in his sleeping bag!

Thank your lucky stars he didn't invite you in!

Archived