Glory Glory Leicester City

Day

15 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Following Leicester announcing record profits of 25 million, I am sure they will be announcing they will be looking to compensate all those businesses that lost money as a result of their bad management, won't they?

Ohhhh you would only hope so.

But then again considering they have been in the PL a couple of years now, maybe not!!!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 13:30, rynny said:

I know, just think they will struggle to get going in the league next year, bit like Chelsea this but will not be able to turn it around. Just my thoughts :)

You keep your money in your pocket,but if they are 5000-1 against promotion this year,i'll be having a punt.

1 hour ago, top 6 finish said:

You keep your money in your pocket,but if they are 5000-1 against promotion this year,i'll be having a punt.

Sorry didn't realise I needed your permission. That's me told....

Ive wanted Leicester to come through and do it all season but after that idiot that came on here ive decided they'd all be too unbearable

im secretly now rooting for spurs

Vardy Banned

last games against

Swansea

Man United

Everton 

chelsea

i still think they have enough of a cushion to do it but swansea with no vardy could be difficult, united scrapping for fourth could be very difficult depending on which united show up, everton nothing really left to play for and chelsea will score an OG if it means spurs cant win the league 

Exchanges have it at Leicester 1.53 and Tottenham 2.94 

If it was say Man Ure that were top with a 5 point buffer with 4 to play they'd be 1.1 maximum. 

Shows you no one's trusting Leicester to get it done, I still think 5 points is too big a gap for Tottenham to claw back but Leicester without Vardy for the next game is nervy, fail to win that and the gap is 3 points or even 2 points with a defeat, and all of a sudden he's coming back into a side that would then be feeling the pressure big time, should be intriguing how the weekend pans out, but their fans are starting to panic a little bit :lol:

I'm not sure why this result suddenly means Leicester are any more likely to do it. It was only a rubbish Swansea, surely they were always favourites to win it. The real test is the next three. 

For the record, I think they'll pass that test with flying colours, and I also think that, no matter how good Tottenham are playing, winning every game til the end of the season is a big ask. 

I just don't get why people are suddenly going mental like this is the result that's won them the league. 

10 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I'm not sure why this result suddenly means Leicester are any more likely to do it. It was only a rubbish Swansea, surely they were always favourites to win it. The real test is the next three. 

For the record, I think they'll pass that test with flying colours, and I also think that, no matter how good Tottenham are playing, winning every game til the end of the season is a big ask. 

I just don't get why people are suddenly going mental like this is the result that's won them the league. 

I had this weekend down as the gap staying 5 points anyway. I can't see Tottenham not winning tomorrow as their playing WBA who are also on the beach in their flip flops. 

Its next week that's going to be interesting

Man United V Leicester and Chelsea V Tottenham

Manure with their game in hand can close the gap on 3rd to 2 points, Man City have to play Arsenal in a couple of weeks... so you can't see man utd laying down now, they know a top 4 finish is still very much on and I can see them at least drawing against Leicester.. Tottenham have got Chelski who in my opinion wont give a rats arse about who wins the title, their side is full of merchanries and they couldn't care less about Tottenham winning it unlike the fans.

gap could be 2 or 3 points by Monday evening with Tottenham having a much better goal difference so one slip up from Leicester and it could be in Tottenhams hands

But will Everton and Chelsea (fester's last 2 games) put up any fight? highly doubtful tbh

2 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

I had this weekend down as the gap staying 5 points anyway. I can't see Tottenham not winning tomorrow as their playing WBA who are also on the beach in their flip flops. 

Its next week that's going to be interesting

Man United V Leicester and Chelsea V Tottenham

Manure with their game in hand can close the gap on 3rd to 2 points, Man City have to play Arsenal in a couple of weeks... so you can't see man utd laying down now, they know a top 4 finish is still very much on and I can see them at least drawing against Leicester.. Tottenham have got Chelski who in my opinion wont give a rats arse about who wins the title, their side is full of merchanries and they couldn't care less about Tottenham winning it unlike the fans.

gap could be 2 or 3 points by Monday evening with Tottenham having a much better goal difference so one slip up from Leicester and it could be in Tottenhams hands

But will Everton and Chelsea (fester's last 2 games) put up any fight? highly doubtful tbh

That's pretty much the way I see it. Leicester can afford one defeat, which may well be against United (or it might not). Even then, it's in their hands, and they're capable of getting results against Chelsea and Everton. Every bit as capable as Tottenham are of getting results in their last two. 

It's just the pressure that might beat Leicester if they do loose to united. But I can't see it effecting them. Everyone has expected it to so far, but I think ranieri's laid back demeanour has filtered through the whole team, and that's been a massive strength for them. All Spurs can do is keep the pressure on, but there's no reason to assume they'll win every single game, so Leicester can probably afford to loose one and draw one, if Tottenham draw one (not done the maths mind). 

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

By my calculation, they're now potentially within two points of securing the title. That might be one reason!

A second may be too that, as poor as Swansea are ATM, most expected the nerves to start telling on the Fester lads.

It hasn't yet. They marched on.

5 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Those horrible plastic clappers that leicester city fans seem to love.

Didnt the telegraph once give them out free for Derby fans, only for half the fans to slate them, and didnt the club then ban them?

I thought the Telegraph gave out inflatable clappy sticks.

Archived