Keogh's Corner

SaintRam

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keogh - "Like you say Bradley, it's nice to welcome you as the first guest on Keogh's Corner."

Johnson - "I haven't said anything yet?"

Keogh - "Lol! Like you say, What is the official name of Derby County Football Club?"

Johnson - "Erm... oh god. It's on the tip of my toungue... Is it Derby City FC?"

Keogh - "Oh, bad luck. Like you say, the actual answer is Mel Morris Allstars FC."

Johnson - "I didn't say that."

Keogh - "Like you say, no one goes away from Keogh's Corner empty handed so I'd like to present you with a free £5 bet from Marathon Bet. The best betting website in the world!

Just now, Anon said:

Keogh - "Like you say Bradley, it's nice to welcome you as the first guest on Keogh's Corner."

Johnson - "I haven't said anything yet?"

Keogh - "Lol! Like you say, What is the official name of Derby County Football Club?"

Johnson - "Erm... oh god. It's on the tip of my toungue... Is it Derby City FC?"

Keogh - "Oh, bad luck. Like you say, the actual answer is Mel Morris Allstars FC."

Johnson - "I didn't say that."

Keogh - "Like you say, no one goes away from Keogh's Corner empty handed so I'd like to present you with a free £5 bet from Marathon Bet. The best betting website in the world!

3/10

I know it's fashionable to knock Johnson, and it seems he's just not cut out for the way our team plays, but I can't help but like the guy. Things like when he hit a ween with a ball warming up he went over and give him his shirt and made sure he was OK, things like that. Was kind of amusing to watch.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know it's fashionable to knock Johnson, and it seems he's just not cut out for the way our team plays, but I can't help but like the guy. Things like when he hit a ween with a ball warming up he went over and give him his shirt and made sure he was OK, things like that. Was kind of amusing to watch.

I still think he will come good for us. He was influential when he first came in

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

you seem to award that mark quite a lot you miserable git....;)

I don't mark things I like in that way, I give them "likes" :p 

42 minutes ago, ossieram said:

A bit of light hearted humour that brought a smile to the face, But we are bound to have some fans that find something to moan about it :ph34r:

I certainly wasn't moaning about it as a PR exercise, just the way that Keogh had to give the answers to BJ and even then he struggled :D

Just now, Seth's left foot said:

Nothing wrong with that at all,its good to see the players having a bit of banter.

But please,somebody tell Keogh to stop saying 'like you say', it's literally as annoying as folk that continually say 'literally'. His team talks must be woeful.

:ph34r:

Archived