• Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

What speech did he say that in?

It's the little-known follow-up to biting them on the beaches

15 minutes ago, eddie said:

It's the little-known follow-up to biting them on the beaches

This speech to parliament in 1940?

And if, which I do not for a moment believe, this team, or large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our fans beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the power of @B4ev6is (and Brian), would carry on the struggle until, in God’s good time, @AmericanRam from the new world, with all his power and might, step forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old’

12 hours ago, Nijul_cluff said:

If you watch Richard Keoghs Rams player interview after the florest game he says "like you say" 29 times. Me and the missus found this hilarious haha

Incredible stuff, like you say, I love Keogh and his interviews are, like you say, brilliant 

12 hours ago, Nijul_cluff said:

If you watch Richard Keoghs Rams player interview after the florest game he says "like you say" 29 times. Me and the missus found this hilarious haha

He also says it when the interviewer hasn't actually said anything, which just makes it funnier.

11 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

This speech to parliament in 1940?

And if, which I do not for a moment believe, this team, or large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our fans beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the power of @B4ev6is (and Brian), would carry on the struggle until, in God’s good time, @AmericanRam from the new world, with all his power and might, step forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old’

Nah - wouldn't give him the armband for that!

:lol:

He managed 35 in the Radio Derby interview after the game.  The fact that some of us actually count them all either makes us particularly sad (Steady !) or just in love with Captain Chaos.

But I do wonder why the club haven't used a voice coach to steer him away from this, especially with him being the Skipper.

Does he do the same at home, with the missis? 'Like I say, can I have a beer from the fridge, darling?'. 

21 minutes ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

He managed 35 in the Radio Derby interview after the game.  The fact that some of us actually count them all either makes us particularly sad (Steady !) or just in love with Captain Chaos.

But I do wonder why the club haven't used a voice coach to steer him away from this, especially with him being the Skipper.

Does he do the same at home, with the missis? 'Like I say, can I have a beer from the fridge, darling?'. 

I don't know if it was intentional but Owen Bradley fired back an "as you say..." in one of his questions to Keogh.

4 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Well, I suppose we have to find something to moan about now we've beaten the trees. Jeez.

Get your facts right, i wasn't moaning, i said i found it funny, hardly said the club need to look into making him stop did i? 

4 hours ago, Srg said:

He also says it when the interviewer hasn't actually said anything, which just makes it funnier.

He doesn't get his "dim" tag for nothing, I'd actually say he's the dumbest in our team, Ince, Thorne, Martin, Hughes etc all seem like they've come out of Oxford when stood next to Keogh.

He's a decent chap though bless him.

Archived