Poll: Season Ticket Refund

Tombo

Poll: Season Ticket Refund  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would mean a price increase next year if you have to buy anew next year too.

Plus, I have had a season ticket through many darker times than anything we are at right now.

Heck, we've won the last 2 home games!

I read someone's tweet last night about refunding ticket money, absolutely shocking.

People pay for 90 minutes football and nothing more. There are no guarantees of result, effort, performance, attitude, tactics, selection, in fact, you're not even guaranteed 90 minutes football if the game is abandoned.

If people cannot accept that they are throwing their money away, and anything good is a bonus, they shouldn't put their money in.

I wouldn't like to leave the loyal fans to boo so many players in such a short space of time.  So I'm staying on until Chris Martin is replaced by someone that puts more effort in

Like Sammon or Robinson from the good times

4 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Morris should extend the opportunity to renew your season ticket until after he appoints a manager. That seems fair to me.

Why? Do you come and watch Derby or the manager? I came to watch the tedium under Clough, I came to watch the dross under Jewell... heck I even turned up for the Tan Man fun and games. Having someone different to Wassall doesn't guarantee a damn thing.

So long as I have the money to spare, I will go. Simple as. 

This isn't Blackpool, Leeds or Forest ffs. Yes the football isn't sparkling, but its been much much worse.

That said, people can do what they want. If they choose not to go, then that's fine by me. Just don't make out Derby is in more trouble than it is.

14 minutes ago, Srg said:

Why? Do you come and watch Derby or the manager? I came to watch the tedium under Clough, I came to watch the dross under Jewell... heck I even turned up for the Tan Man fun and games. Having someone different to Wassall doesn't guarantee a damn thing.

It would be a well-timed goodwill gesture to those who have invested this season and who are currently disappointed in the lack of direction. Wassall's interviews are infuriating and I don't want to make a decision about next season until I know what's happening. Having someone different to Wassall guarantees I don't have to listen to how wonderful we were despite losing 2-0 to Burton next season.

I've seen a few moaning, demanding refunds because they think Mel has given up on this season!

F***ing madness.

You go to watch the team, whatever league they are in not the manager or chairman!!. **** sake the ****** will be demanding refunds next cos it was raining on matchday!!.

Wassall is in charge till the end of season,  FACT. 

Don't like it?, dont ******* go, simple.

People banging on about getting a manager in to get promotion, how the hell can you guarantee it would work?, if we got warnock in and he ****** up, everyone would have been slating MM, he cant win with some of the ****** on here!.

Sorry if this reads harsh, but i'm frankly fed up of some of the idiots posting tripe now, so close to doing one on here, it's gotten that petty/childish, it's not even interesting anymore.

I'm not happy when we lose, but i don't try and act clever or dissect every word MM or wassall has said!.

I've said it before, too many football manager experts on here!.

18 minutes ago, Srg said:

I come to boo. 

Not prepared to invest until I know we have a manager who is not my number one choice hence giving me the right to boo him for 23 games.

In fact I would like to see Mel give me a reduction every time we play well because it spoils my afternoon.

Maybe we could get him to introduce a pay as you lose scheme? The heavier the defeat the more you pay?

3 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

It would be a well-timed goodwill gesture to those who have invested this season and who are currently disappointed in the lack of direction. Wassall's interviews are infuriating and I don't want to make a decision about next season until I know what's happening. Having someone different to Wassall guarantees I don't have to listen to how wonderful we were despite losing 2-0 to Burton next season.

they cannot be disappointed with the lack of direction, as the direction is to be a really good club, playing good football and having a sustainable continuation of Premier League football..

You can accuse the club (Mel and Sam) of failing to produce, but the direction is there. He's put his money where his mouth is in good faith.

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

they cannot be disappointed with the lack of direction, as the direction is to be a really good club, playing good football and having a sustainable continuation of Premier League football..

Yeah, well that's the intended direction but having Wassall in charge certainly isn't helping it bear any fruit and we've no indication of what is happening. Hence my suggestion that Mel gives current season ticket holders a bit more time before forcing them to make a decision either way. Without knowing anything about FFP I would still assume the effects on the club's finances wouldn't be too significant.

Archived