Poll: Season Ticket Refund

Tombo

Poll: Season Ticket Refund  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Srg said:

Missold? Oh yeah, missed that marketing campaign where we promised to win every home and away game as is our divine right. 

100% agreed. I wouldn't take the money if we'd lost every game 10-0 all season. End of story.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't think any less of someone if they didn't renew their season ticket, at the end of the day football is entertainment, if you're not being entertained then it's your choice to pay or not. Nobody should feel pressured into going to keep up the loyal supporter status, I literally hate that people look down on others for choosing not to go during bad times a club goes through.

Everyone has financial situations, other priorities in life with family and work, why should they be mocked for not stumping up £500 each year to sit there and not enjoy themselves just so they can say I'm loyal? 

The same if a refund was offered, you're not enjoying got to games, not being entertained, the club offer a refund, go for it. Spend the money on your family or whatever you like, I'm not going to judge you for it.

What I don't like is people actively asking for a refund during the season in anger when the option isn't there, I bought my season ticket this week and when at the checkout I did check the terms and conditions, at no point did it say if you are not entertained you may receive a refund, if you don't agree to a manager sacking or appointment you can receive a refund. 

If you buy a DVD, open the seal watch 3/4 way through and think it's crap, would Tesco or HMV give you a refund? same at the cinema, would you get up and go complain asking for your money back half hour from the end?

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

Oi, Herr Utch, don't bother deleting my thread you Nazi :angry:

Loads of people have said that they feel they've been missold a season this year because we've "given up" and I wanted to get people's opinions on it. Not ridiculous at all.

Agreed on the random music videos though. They make this thread just that little bit more special.

Dear Tombo,

It is ridiculous. Its as ridiculous as ridiculous gets. I've seen nowt as ridiculous since one of @Mostyn6 's polls. Tnat's how ridiculous it is.

Yours ridiculously,

Utch

The only time I could guarantee entertaining football is up at Mackworth or down at the racecourse on a Sunday. The most enjoyable football you wil get to see.

as for Derby, well, I go to watch my team, win lose or draw. If your not enjoying it don't go. Every games a lottery on result.

Archived