Holiday plans - 2016

Mostyn6

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll hopefully go to New Orleans for a few weeks at some point but hitting some very early obstacles in the planning of it. 

Main family holiday is Florida at the end of August but I'd like to have a few short breaks as well this year.

So far have a long weekend in London booked & have a family wedding in Cornwall at the end of April, so am staying down & making a week of it.

Week at Butlins last week of July this year... Abroad next year probably Zante... I love that island.

Grandparents taking my kids away for few days in October Half Term so may sneak in a few days away with the lady...

Also had a lovely couple of days at a spa in Liverpool few weeks ago! 

24 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

4 months away somewhere hot and sunny for me. 

Ruined my Euro, festival and holidays with the missus plans for the year. 

Like she would let you watch the football anyway, shopping to be done, here boy....

Had 2 weeks in Cuba in January. Going to Croatia with the lad for 5 days in mid-April and having another week in Cuba a week later.

Got a week in Denmark with the lad in the late July and will take him to Belgium/France to see all the WW1 stuff in August.

Hopefully off to India for a week or 10 days in November or December for the cricket.

1 minute ago, sage said:

Had 2 weeks in Cuba in January. Going to Croatia with the lad for 5 days in mid-April and having another week in Cuba a week later.

Got a week in Denmark with the lad in the late July and will take him to Belgium/France to see all the WW1 stuff in August.

Hopefully off to India for a week or 10 days in November or December for the cricket.

It's always been the dream to visit Cuba before they open up a KFC or a Starbucks. How come you keep going? Are you some sort of a commie?

Doubt it I could make it this year to Cuba, have to visit the little one in Cape Town, and that's an expensive trip as I usually go Jeffery's Bay for a week's surf before heading down to Cape Town.

10 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

It's always been the dream to visit Cuba before they open up a KFC or a Starbucks. How come you keep going? Are you some sort of a commie?

Doubt it I could make it this year to Cuba, have to visit the little one in Cape Town, and that's an expensive trip as I usually go Jeffery's Bay for a week's surf before heading down to Cape Town.

I went for the first time in Jan as i wanted to go before the Yanks ruin it. The last place we went to was Trinidad but i was really ill. I got the offer of a cheap return flight £350 so i decided to go again and do the bits i missed. 

Will go again the next year i think to do the eastern end of the island. Top,top place. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

4 months away somewhere hot and sunny for me. 

Ruined my Euro, festival and holidays with the missus plans for the year. 

4 months? Kinell.

Archived