Holiday plans - 2016

Mostyn6

8 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Got the Alaskan cruise next month.

Nothing planned for May or beyond thus far.Well am going to Phoenix end of May but that's for work.

I love hiking and would love to travel to Bolivia or similar to hike/trek some of the places they have there.

We shall see.

Have you ever been to Montana? 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
On 09/03/2016 at 21:40, eddie said:

Bruges in late May. The optimist in me suggests that I'll be back in time for the playoff final, the pessimist says "Which year?

We're staying at the Hotel Koffieboontje again, right next to the Belfort (watch out for plummeting Brendan Gleesons)

Love bruges - have done new year there a few times.

On 08/03/2016 at 21:03, RamNut said:

Don't know where i'm going.

the house in france i was going to book, is booked up for all summer

maybe the west coast of ireland.

sit there watching the rain come in off the Atlantic while some of it trickles own my neck?

Nowt wrong with that. I'll swap you. But you got to spend some time with a hyper 7-year-old.

chGGGHAow7g

On 3/8/2016 at 20:21, sage said:

I went for the first time in Jan as i wanted to go before the Yanks ruin it. The last place we went to was Trinidad but i was really ill. I got the offer of a cheap return flight £350 so i decided to go again and do the bits i missed. 

Will go again the next year i think to do the eastern end of the island. Top,top place. 

2 hours ago, admira said:

Krakow - Easter

Bruges - April

It's a surprise for the Mrs big birthday and she might read this - May

Dominican Republic - Christmas

Some excellent choices there admira!

Krakow - I'd like to go there again

Bruges - I'd like to go there again

It's a surprise for the Mrs big birthday and she might read this - May - Maybe I'd like to go there? (again)

Dominican Republic - On my bucket list

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

do holiday prices seem a bit steeper than normal this year?

By "a bit", I mean "a lot"!

We booked to go to Debrovnik(?) about six weeks ago and it was cheap as chips, looked at same holiday at the weekend, was showing friends, and it had almost doubled.

57 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Booked a week stay this morning in Jamaica for end of June.My brother and I are going to split everything; should be fun.:D.

Take it you're going to Hedonism, doesn't suit you to be so boastful!

http://www.hedonism.com/what-is-hedonism/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw5Z63BRCLqqLtpc6dk7gBEiQA0OuhsPhmrKi8VJ9Qmd73G4PCpVHfqLsbxkvCJJAnHJEw2NIaAnB78P8HAQ

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

how much does that cost?

Saving some on air fare(My brother has pretty good amount of frequent flyer miles as do I)and with hotel and other costs (i.e. alcohol,food,etc) around 1700-2000$ a piece i'd say.Nice that we are splitting everything.

18 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Saving some on air fare(My brother has pretty good amount of frequent flyer miles as do I)and with hotel and other costs (i.e. alcohol,food,etc) around 1700-2000$ a piece i'd say.Nice that we are splitting everything.

you could get to Derby for that!

18 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

you could get to Derby for that!

9 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

@AmericanRam you do know that the place has the nickname Derbados?

Yep I have heard that.No worries pal I have a savings account that is building up nicely for a trip to Derby to watch a game next season.Should be in UK by year's end or even sooner I hope.

2 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Yep I have heard that.No worries pal I have a savings account that is building up nicely for a trip to Derby to watch a game next season.Should be in UK by year's end or even sooner I hope.

Hmm, a week in Jamaica surrounded by hotties in glorious weather, or a visit to the grim industrial heartland of England, where it will be drizzling, cold and gray.

Tough decision!

Archived