thorne - ok

russell -started brightly faded quickly

hendrick - ok

butterfield - only one who looked likely to score today for me

johnson - I don't understand how he starts really

martin - good goal but you need to give him better ball to affect the team

subs - 

ince - nearly got a shot on target

wieman - if he actually touched the football I would be surprised, how does he get in the thinking

blackman - no time to contribute ( that is the nicest thing I can say about him so far)

this was a game we should have got something from so disappointing all round.

Good lord that was bad. Absolutely appalling in nearly all aspects. Butterfield played well and Martin's free kick was excellent. They're the only two positives. We were second best in every department against a pretty poor Wolves side. Thorne had an absolute nightmare and I would expect Hanson to start next week. I would also expect Bryson to return for Hendrick. The wingers.... what is there to say? Yet again our wingers were the two poorest players on the pitch and the subs who came on to replace them managed to be even worse. Is there anyone in the academy who can play out wide, because I'm really getting sick and tired of seeing the same players fail week after week.

That was rubbish.  

Johnson & Russell should be nowhere near this team.  Neither of them have contributed anything for weeks. 

Here's a bombshell.  If DW insists on his centre backs knocking it long we need to drop Shackell for Bucko.  How many times did he gift them possession and put his own players under pressure by poor passes!!!

Apart from the goal and that chance for Ince we created feck all...

If you didn't see Weimann come on you wouldn't have known he was even playing. Same as usual. Anonymous. Get rid at the end of the season.  

Ince cares more about scoring a wonder strike than scoring a goal for the team. He constantly opens up his body and tries to float one in the top corner first time, when taking a touch and going for the bottom corner is more likely to result in a goal.

Bradley Johnson would be good on the left of a compact 4-4-2, but he is not a winger in a 4-3-3! Just another case of us buying poorly - not the players fault.

No team should have a player who is the first name on the team sheet regardless of fitness. Thorne was well off it today, which is an indication that Hanson should have started - he is coming on nicely as a player.

Why we bothered buying Blackman I will never know. It's like they buy players and then worry about where and if they are going to play later.

Where was Camara? If we're playing an attacking 4-3-3 then surely a tricky right-footed winger would be a much better partner for a wing back like Olsson and a holding striker like Martin.

Lacklustre performance. I'm excited to see this squad in the hands of someone who knows how to use it. I love Wassall, but he's not ready to manage yet.  

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

That was rubbish.  

Johnson & Russell should be nowhere near this team.  Neither of them have contributed anything for weeks. 

Here's a bombshell.  If DW insists on his centre backs knocking it long we need to drop Shackell for Bucko.  How many times did he gift them possession and put his own players under pressure by poor passes!!!

Apart from the goal and that chance for Ince we created feck all...

Who do you replace Johnson and Russell with though? I agree they were awful, but Ince and Weimann were even worse.

I think I would have kept Hanson in the team after the last performance - he certainly couldn't have been as anonymous as Thorne was today. I also have no idea what has happened to Bradley Johnson - he was great at the start of the season, but now can't even string a couple of passes together.

We didn't look particularly threatening in open play for most of the game and our only goal came from a set piece for a change. I almost died from laughing when Sky Sports said we usually put dangerous balls into the box from set pieces - they have clearly not watched us this season. I think I would have the entire team practicing crosses and set pieces (especially corners) - whoever manages to get the ball to a Derby player first will get some kind of monetary bonus (don't worry Mel your money is safe as they seem incapable of doing it even once).

Wolves lost 3.0 to brentford last game. Not won in 7 the players are a joke. How hard is it to keep and pass the f....... ball to ya own players **** english championship players not even  that f..................................... tw.............................  wassall sounding like a d... again on radio.

Archived