Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shackell's distribution and play on the ball has been terrible all day 

Some of the control shown from the likes of hendrick & johnson wasnt great either both had a rubbish first touches giving the ball away or inviting pressure

dont think johnsons the answer wide left in a 433 he looked to be out of position todah and to me based on today he seems more of a central midfield player than a wide player

bit unlucky to lose... Rubbish first half, looked decent most of the second half then blew it right at the end.

Ince looked good few little sneaky through balls. Wiemann offered nothing very similar to russell gets the ball loses control & runs into a man 

I just don't understand how people on here are belittling those who dare to criticise that performance ?!

How can you find anything positive about that performance ? Dreadful and all the worse because Wolves are a poor side but at times we made them look good !

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

Another shocker. Mel - Identify your long term manager now and get him in.

This is the bit I can't get my head around. We still have a good chance of play offs if it gets sorted. And who knows what can happen in them. Very poor substitutions if thorne was struggling why not like for like with Hanson. As for AW would have been better off playing with 10 men. Poor management which illustrates darren is not up to the job

2 minutes ago, harryram said:

What an absolute waste of money johnson and weimann. Think we will be lucky to make the play offs. As for the thread about is Wassal the right man for the job. Simple answer NO

Today Weimann did nothing wrong. What's he meant to do with percentage balls and hoofs? 

It broke down waaaaay before then. Either at Shackell, Johnson, Hendrick more often than not

Well, that was pretty poor.

Subbing thorne off would've been ok if we were bringing Hanson on.

Ince had a lovely chance just after coming on but for the most we looked sloppy beyond belief.

Wolves were up for it and wanted it more, we were sloppy. Subs were wrong move for Ince and way too late for Blackman.

New manager bounce ending.

Little signs of being a team. Still a collection of individuals.

Not great.

huffed and puffed, but the final ball was lacking and we were sloppy.

thorne caught in possession for first, hendrick and johnson also giving it away.

would have liked johnson off for blackman much earlier.

The performance more than the result was more concerning today. I know fans always say the other team are not very good but they were pretty average and we just didn't seem to be able to get at them at all. Regardless of whether Wasall is a good manager or not, you have to ask why there isn't more energy and speed of thought in the passing and running of the players. 

We were 2nd to the ball, we sat too deep, we lacked running off the ball, we had no urgency  -Johnson awful today and should have been replaced a lot earlier.

We need an experienced coach in because the last 4 games have shown he is not up to it, why do we now look like a mid championship side?

We do have some talented players, but a poor inexperienced coach!

2 minutes ago, mozza said:

Two very , very poor teams ..

One poor team, and the other a bunch of talented individuals played out of position by a manager who hasn't got a scooby...

Archived