title still in our own hands

B4ev6is

7 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Regardless of the mathematical inaccuracy of the thread title, I have to say that I find B4's optimism and enthusiasm very uplifting. If more of our fans (and players!) shared his passion and his never-say-die attitude we would soon find ourselves in the auto promotion places. Keep it up B4.

We did share it last season, and the season before. Don't get me wrong, I find it uplifting also, but lets not pretend it matters.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season was over mid jan like i had posted then.... chance has gone.. top 3 miles ahead and we wont even make playoffs.... extremely optimistic for next season though.... need a jim Smith 21 years later.... sell off some one overpriced signings and wheel and deal.... title is ours next season..... we are due.... as for next manager....

#Pray4Warburton 

Not so sure it was a crap night. Might put expectations back to where they should be; that we will not be going up automatically.  Over the coming weeks the team just need to be finding some momentum. Winning at any costs isn't quite so important now as finding the right balance and rhythm. Stay in the top 6, and look to achieve peak performance over games 47 to 49. 

8 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Not so sure it was a crap night. Might put expectations back to where they should be; that we will not be going up automatically.  Over the coming weeks the team just need to be finding some momentum. Winning at any costs isn't quite so important now as finding the right balance and rhythm. Stay in the top 6, and look to achieve peak performance over games 47 to 49. 

Now you're being far too realistic in that post I-ram! Absolutely spot on mind, all about momentum into the finish.

No reason to give up on automatic spots, just others more likely on current form. Time for the Rams to step back up and show we are contenders for play offs, get a working formation middle to last third key, so if we stay there, we are peaking in the play offs.

23 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Season was over mid jan like i had posted then.... chance has gone.. top 3 miles ahead and we wont even make playoffs.... extremely optimistic for next season though.... need a jim Smith 21 years later.... sell off some one overpriced signings and wheel and deal.... title is ours next season..... we are due.... as for next manager....

#Pray4Warburton 

Can't really write play offs off!

Archived