title still in our own hands

B4ev6is

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look two wins and were back top of the league blackburn will be knacked going all out to win that game and i see us getting all 3 points against wovles and at QPR as well.

Fingers crossed B4. 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look two wins and were back top of the league blackburn will be knacked going all out to win that game and i see us getting all 3 points against wovles and at QPR as well.

you're wrong B4, two wins and we could still be fifth if the 4 teams above us win their two games (assuming they don't play each other!)

13 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Boro are getting a back log, so are Hull, Burnley I'm sure will have another dip and Sheff Wed's best player was sent off.. If we play with no fear we will be great to watch and we did look fitter on Saturday !! 

Sheffield Wednesday player will be back on Friday for their game against Hull. 

Dear god  :blink:

I want whatever B4 takes as he is clearly on something to be so optimistic despite FACTS being against him :D

Love how we can always close the gap with a couple of wins....completely fogetting that teams above us are there for a reason...they are playing better than us and thus not likely (before people jump on Boro dropping points of late) to lose.

I bet if B4 went in to hiding for a week the pressure on the team will reduce from being in the red zone to the amber.

34 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Although I said a few weeks ago that automatic promotion was gone, this league is really poor and inconsistent. Get 11/12 wins from now until the end then I think we will be right up there and may even sneak into the autos.

You really should put some money on it :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look who expexted brighton to lose 4 -1 to cardiff and burnley to go all out to only draw to gunners sorry that will knacker them. There minds will now be distracted now.

Do you mean Hull against Arsenal? They dropped 8 players just so you know, so yeah they didn't go all out.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it's okay having faith in Derby, but you are missing the point. You need the other teams (above us) to lose AND Derby to win, not just Derby to win!

Bit disappointed you seem to believe everything Mel tells you, but not B4?  Perhaps if you had breakfast together you might be able to see his point of view?

Archived